Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Yes' date=' because when I see a pretty girl, I walk up to her and ask her out immediately.

[/quote']

He obviously knows her somewhat. If he's got some feelings for her, he should be willing to take the chance. It's not that hard.

And if she says no?

Wouldn't that make their friendship feel uncomfortable? O:

Maybe he doesn't want to lose a friend?

:P

I mean, he could do it casually and say that he likes her and stuff, but he doesn't want any awkwardness if she doesn't like him back. Going through the motions of actually asking someone else to find out for seems childish. He doesn't have to lose a friend over something so simple.

How old is he?

12?

You know as well as I do what COULD happen if she says no.

Fix'd.

To be quite honest, he's 15 and relationships at his age aren't really important. They can be good to have and be fun, but they aren't needed and certainly don't need to be blown of proportion. If he does this without saying "WILL JOO PLZ GO OUT WIT ME I LIKE JOO TONS AND TONS!!!!11!1"

Then I doubt anything will happen. Play it cool and be smooth. It doesn't even have to be in person. Call her.

Because gettting girls numbers is easy.

You all must live in a place where girls are foreign objects or something. >.>

No, we live in a place with very beautiful girls.

We just walk right up to them and ask for numbers and their bra size.

Great place to live.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes' date=' because when I see a pretty girl, I walk up to her and ask her out immediately.

[/quote']

He obviously knows her somewhat. If he's got some feelings for her, he should be willing to take the chance. It's not that hard.

And if she says no?

I mean, he could do it casually and say that he likes her and stuff, but he doesn't want any awkwardness if she doesn't like him back. Going through the motions of actually asking someone else to find out for seems childish. He doesn't have to lose a friend over something so simple.

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

To be quite honest, he's 15 and relationships at his age aren't really important. They can be good to have and be fun, but they aren't needed and certainly don't need to be blown of proportion. If he does this without saying "WILL JOO PLZ GO OUT WIT ME I LIKE JOO TONS AND TONS!!!!11!1"

Then I doubt anything will happen. Play it cool and be smooth. It doesn't even have to be in person. Call her.

Great place to live.

It would be.

I'm saying though, it isn't hard, unless you have an insanely low self-esteem, to ask for a girls number. Most likely she'll give it to you.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Great place to live.

It would be.

I'm saying though, it isn't hard, unless you have an insanely low self-esteem, to ask for a girls number. Most likely she'll give it to you.

And you'll most likely call her that night and become best friends, amirite?

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Great place to live.

It would be.

Of course. And then the next day proceed to have babies.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Great place to live.

It would be.

Then repeat.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Great place to live.

It would be.

Then repeat.

My work here is done.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Great place to live.

It would be.

Then repeat.

My work here is done.

Oh, thank you raiN.

You have taught us to:

Walk up to girls, ask for their numbers, have sex with them the next time you meet and repeat.

How could we ever live without you!?

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Great place to live.

It would be.

Then repeat.

My work here is done.

Oh, thank you raiN.

You have taught us to:

Walk up to girls, ask for their numbers, have sex with them the next time you meet and repeat.

You couldn't.

Sex equals life, amirite?

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Great place to live.

It would be.

Then repeat.

My work here is done.

Oh, thank you raiN.

You have taught us to:

You couldn't.

You don't give yourself enough credit.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Great place to live.

It would be.

Then repeat.

My work here is done.

Oh, thank you raiN.

You have taught us to:

You couldn't.

I'll admit, I lol'd a great deal.

Your work here is done.

xD

--------

Update: That whole thing with my dad should be severed. He has been acting like a dad more lately too.

And I was with Brit all day today' date=' but we couldn't find alone time; Only whispers and the like. It bothered us both. But when the others teased us, all we could do was look into each others eyes and smile. Then after one she whispered in my ear saying [b']"Looks like we're going out officially now aren't we?"[/b]. I giggled.

Woop @ bold!

Glad everything's falling into place for you, Josh, you deserve it ^_^

--------

Update: That whole thing with my dad should be severed. He has been acting like a dad more lately too.

And I was with Brit all day today' date=' but we couldn't find alone time; Only whispers and the like. It bothered us both. But when the others teased us, all we could do was look into each others eyes and smile. Then after one she whispered in my ear saying [b']"Looks like we're going out officially now aren't we?"[/b]. I giggled.

Woop @ bold!

Glad everything's falling into place for you, Josh, you deserve it ^_^

Haha thanks Griffin. Your support means a great deal.

--------

And I was with Brit all day today' date=' but we couldn't find alone time; Only whispers and the like. It bothered us both. But when the others teased us, all we could do was look into each others eyes and smile. Then after one she whispered in my ear saying "Looks like we're going out officially now aren't we?". I giggled.

[/quote']

Awwz good for you two ^^

I'm worried as always, last night was a football game and Mako is a football player so.. yeah. When he gets on today I'll feel better.

On the plus side he's supposed to go shopping for my ring today. =) I can't wait til Monday.

I dont know about you guys, but to me:

-Talking to girls is waay to easy.

-Getting numbers is still simple.

-Asking them out is more difficult, since you have to pick the best time to do so.

UPDATE:

Well yesterday I saw Kayla with her boyfriend. I was freaking out and I was so close to beating him up because he was ALL over her. OH MY GOD.

So I realized I need to get over Kayla before this starts to kill me or I start to kill this new guy. So to get over Kayla I need a new girlfriend. So I can do that whenever, I have moderately attractive girls who like me, but I want something better. So I'm going to be all over this girl Sadie in my class, and see where that takes me. Shes hot. :3

^ i laughed.

Hmm the guy's over her and that usually means she really likes him.

*yawn* it's too early i swear.

I though you've dunnin got over her? WTF. xD Or you could go with option three, lose the pride and break down in front of her, sure you looks your integrety but you could get the girl. ^^

I dont know about you guys' date=' but to me:

-Talking to girls is waay to easy.

-Getting numbers is still simple.

-Asking them out is more difficult, since you have to pick the best time to do so.

[/quote']

Same.

Update: The shortest thing I can type without being vulgar is that I will castrate someone with a rusty butter knife.

--------

And I was with Brit all day today' date=' but we couldn't find alone time; Only whispers and the like. It bothered us both. But when the others teased us, all we could do was look into each others eyes and smile. Then after one she whispered in my ear saying "Looks like we're going out officially now aren't we?". I giggled.

[/quote']

Awwz good for you two ^^

I'm worried as always, last night was a football game and Mako is a football player so.. yeah. When he gets on today I'll feel better.

On the plus side he's supposed to go shopping for my ring today. =) I can't wait til Monday.

lolwat

I now have a boyfriend~

His name is Alex' date=' and I care for him dearly.

Oh wow, our relationship is awsome~ ;D

[/quote']

I never liked the name Alex. Then again, my name is Alex.

So, how did you meet?

He's been a friend of another friend of mine since last year, so I saw him around. But this year he is in two of my classes; History and Gym. We sit right next to eachother in History and we hang out during Gym.

So we met within those classes =]

Archived