Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

ha ha Funny seriously' date=' I'm using that Monday.

On a serious note, Levi went all [b']emo depressive[/b] boy on us and he got weird. and I do admit that i can sometimes be all depressive but it's not relationship endangering

Because emo revolves around suicide and crying. It has nothing to do with music or style.

Anyway, me and my gf are fine. I wanna shoot her with a sawed off shotgun but all else is okay.

Something tells me your relationship with this young man dressed as a woman lady isn't going to good. O:

Iseewhatudidthar.

She is just really pissing me off now.

Yes, because when my girlfriend is pissing me off, I want to shoot her with a gun.

She is not doing what mine is.

You mean giving blowjows to every boy in the neighborhood?

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

She is just being an ass. But Its really annoying me.

Every girl can be an ass at times.

It's called PMS'ing.

This has been continuous.

ZOMFG, YOU'RE DATING SOME KIND OF DEVIL MONSTER!!!!!

QUICK GRAB THE SAWED OFF SHOTGUN AND RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha ha Funny seriously' date=' I'm using that Monday.

On a serious note, Levi went all [b']emo depressive[/b] boy on us and he got weird. and I do admit that i can sometimes be all depressive but it's not relationship endangering

Because emo revolves around suicide and crying. It has nothing to do with music or style.

Anyway, me and my gf are fine. I wanna shoot her with a sawed off shotgun but all else is okay.

Something tells me your relationship with this young man dressed as a woman lady isn't going to good. O:

Iseewhatudidthar.

She is just really pissing me off now.

Yes, because when my girlfriend is pissing me off, I want to shoot her with a gun.

She is not doing what mine is.

You mean giving blowjows to every boy in the neighborhood?

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

She is just being an ass. But Its really annoying me.

Every girl can be an ass at times.

It's called PMS'ing.

This has been continuous.

ZOMFG, YOU'RE DATING SOME KIND OF DEVIL MONSTER!!!!!

QUICK GRAB THE SAWED OFF SHOTGUN AND RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

DUN WORRY IT IS DUAL WIELD ABLE !

@RaiN: How so? I am trying to fix this.

Hey guys here's my situation. There's this girl that I Kinda like but I don't know if she likes me back cuz one time in german she said that I give her life meaning but then in Agriculture I overhead her saying that she doesnt like anybody. So what should I do?

Here's the thing, bro.

The thing in German class was obviously a joke.

No one says that in front of a class full of people learning how to speak German.

Chances are she probably does like someone, so you're just gonna have to find out if that someone is you.

Best way of doing so is getting a friend(girl preferably) to ask her.

Hey guys here's my situation. There's this girl that I Kinda like but I don't know if she likes me back cuz one time in german she said that I give her life meaning but then in Agriculture I overhead her saying that she doesnt like anybody. So what should I do?

Here's the thing' date=' bro.

No one says that in front of a class full of people learning how to speak German.

Chances are she probably does like someone, so you're just gonna have to find out if that someone is you.

[/quote']

Or, he could grow a pair and just ask her out.

@NA - Don't worry about it then? Ask her what's wrong.

[/quote']

I am afraid to.

[/quote']

Yes, because when I see a pretty girl, I walk up to her and ask her out immediately.

Yes' date=' because when I see a pretty girl, I walk up to her and ask her out immediately.

[/quote']

He obviously knows her somewhat. If he's got some feelings for her, he should be willing to take the chance. It's not that hard.

And if she says no?

Wouldn't that make their friendship feel uncomfortable? O:

Maybe he doesn't want to lose a friend?

:P

[/quote']

I tried. But I got to afraid.

Well my girlfriend is didn't want to have to deal with relationship stuff so we broke up. I don't really care. Going to homecoming with my friend Carl as my date :D

D00d' date=' you should totally hook up with him after the dance.

:D

[/quote']

Might. Depends on what we're doing after. Haven't decided.

Yes' date=' because when I see a pretty girl, I walk up to her and ask her out immediately.

[/quote']

He obviously knows her somewhat. If he's got some feelings for her, he should be willing to take the chance. It's not that hard.

And if she says no?

I mean, he could do it casually and say that he likes her and stuff, but he doesn't want any awkwardness if she doesn't like him back. Going through the motions of actually asking someone else to find out for seems childish. He doesn't have to lose a friend over something so simple.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

I mean, he could do it casually and say that he likes her and stuff, but he doesn't want any awkwardness if she doesn't like him back. Going through the motions of actually asking someone else to find out for seems childish. He doesn't have to lose a friend over something so simple.

Saying you like somebody can seriously screw you.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

Depends on what you do and how you do it.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

You know as well as I do what will happen if she says no.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

Depends on what you do and how you do it.

Not really. If someone said they liked you that you really did not like you would not be all smiles.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

You know as well as I do what COULD happen if she says no.

Fix'd.

To be quite honest, he's 15 and relationships at his age aren't really important. They can be good to have and be fun, but they aren't needed and certainly don't need to be blown of proportion. If he does this without saying "WILL JOO PLZ GO OUT WIT ME I LIKE JOO TONS AND TONS!!!!11!1"

Then I doubt anything will happen. Play it cool and be smooth. It doesn't even have to be in person. Call her.

@NA - It's happened to me before. I'm still friends with the girls whom I have either rejected or been rejected by.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

To be quite honest, he's 15 and relationships at his age aren't really important. They can be good to have and be fun, but they aren't needed and certainly don't need to be blown of proportion. If he does this without saying "WILL JOO PLZ GO OUT WIT ME I LIKE JOO TONS AND TONS!!!!11!1"

Then I doubt anything will happen. Play it cool and be smooth. It doesn't even have to be in person. Call her.

Because gettting girls numbers is easy.

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Because gettting girls numbers is easy.

You all must live in a place where girls are foreign objects or something. >.>

[/quote']

And if she says no?

How old is he?

12?

Fix'd.

Because getting girls numbers is easy.

You all must live in a place where girls are foreign objects or something. >.>

no. Girls just don't hand out their numbers >.>

Archived