Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[vent] Urgh Mako's stupid friend!!!!! I swear I'll kill him one of these days!!!!! Ok Mako's friends name is Levi, and Levi said today that awhile back he was trying to keep me and Mako together when I was trying to break us up. DANGIT!!! THAT B******D!!!!!! If i wanted to end the relationship i wouldn't beat around the bush, I'd say it was over and walk off. But all powerful Levi thinks he knows everything!!!!!! HE MADE ME UPSET AND CRY BECAUSE HE- URGH! He pisses me off, and I told Mako to so I hope he takes care of it.[/vent]

On the contrary, This morning was like magic, Mako's hands on my own, our bodies close together, his lips against mine. x3 I could live like that forever. It was a happy morning and everything was perfect, until that Idiot messed it up. I <3 Mako forever.

He's my lover, my soulmate, my baby, my dearest, mi novio, my everything!

[vent] Urgh Mako's stupid friend!!!!! I swear I'll kill him one of these days!!!!! Ok Mako's friends name is Levi' date=' and [b']Levi said today that awhile back he was trying to keep me and Mako together when I was trying to break us up.[/b] DANGIT!!! THAT B******D!!!!!! If i wanted to end the relationship i wouldn't beat around the bush, I'd say it was over and walk off. But all powerful Levi thinks he knows everything!!!!!! HE MADE ME UPSET AND CRY BECAUSE HE- URGH! He pisses me off, and I told Mako to so I hope he takes care of it.[/vent]

On the contrary, This morning was like magic, Mako's hands on my own, our bodies close together, his lips against mine. x3 I could live like that forever. It was a happy morning and everything was perfect, until that Idiot messed it up. I <3 Mako forever.

Oh, that horrible pair of jeans.

He was trying to keep you lovers together and you were trying to end the perfect romance?

How dare he!?

[vent] Urgh Mako's stupid friend!!!!! I swear I'll kill him one of these days!!!!! Ok Mako's friends name is Levi' date=' and [b']Levi said today that awhile back he was trying to keep me and Mako together when I was trying to break us up.[/b] DANGIT!!! THAT B******D!!!!!! If i wanted to end the relationship i wouldn't beat around the bush, I'd say it was over and walk off. But all powerful Levi thinks he knows everything!!!!!! HE MADE ME UPSET AND CRY BECAUSE HE- URGH! He pisses me off, and I told Mako to so I hope he takes care of it.[/vent]

He was trying to keep you lovers together and you were trying to end the perfect romance?

How dare he!?

I'm pretty sure she was saying that Levi was just saying she was trying to break up with her boyfriend when she wasn't. Was like "WTF?" when I first read that too, but it makes more sense when she said she wouldn't beat around the bush if she wanted a break-up. xD

ha ha Funny seriously' date=' I'm using that Monday.

On a serious note, Levi went all emo depressive boy on us and he got weird. and I do admit that i can sometimes be all depressive but it's not relationship endangering

[/quote']

Yeah man, those emo depressive kids are so annoying. Uhg.

How dare he!?

I'm pretty sure she was saying that Levi was just saying she was trying to break up with her boyfriend when she wasn't. Was like "WTF?" when I first read that too, but it makes more sense when she said she wouldn't beat around the bush if she wanted a break-up. xD

OHHHHHH, I get it now.

Thanks, Poly.

=]

On a serious note, Levi went all [b']emo depressive[/b] boy on us and he got weird. and I do admit that i can sometimes be all depressive but it's not relationship endangering

Because emo revolves around suicide and crying. It has nothing to do with music or style.

Anyway, me and my gf are fine. I wanna shoot her with a sawed off shotgun but all else is okay.

On a serious note, Levi went all [b']emo depressive[/b] boy on us and he got weird. and I do admit that i can sometimes be all depressive but it's not relationship endangering

Because emo revolves around suicide and crying. It has nothing to do with music or style.

Anyway, me and my gf are fine. I wanna shoot her with a sawed off shotgun but all else is okay.

Something tells me your relationship with this young man dressed as a woman lady isn't going to good. O:

Something tells me your relationship with this young man dressed as a woman lady isn't going to good. O:

Iseewhatudidthar.

She is just really pissing me off now.

Iseewhatudidthar.

Yes, because when my girlfriend is pissing me off, I want to shoot her with a gun.

Iseewhatudidthar.

Yes, because when my girlfriend is pissing me off, I want to shoot her with a gun.

She is not doing what mine is.

Iseewhatudidthar.

You mean giving blowjows to every boy in the neighborhood?

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Iseewhatudidthar.

She is just being an ass. But Its really annoying me.

Iseewhatudidthar.

Every girl can be an ass at times.

It's called PMS'ing.

Iseewhatudidthar.

Every girl can be an ass at times.

It's called PMS'ing.

This has been continuous.

Archived