Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Got in a fight with my ex a while ago. Fun.

Details. What did you beat her with? How much blood? What's your sentence?

Not physical fight' date=' silly. ;D

No, she just decided to tell me I lowered my standards with my current girlfriend and I decided to call her a ho, slut, and b****. :'] I also told her I hoped she contracted STD's from the guy she cheated on me with.

Epic.

I get to go on vacation to the middle of nowhere with my girlfriend tomorrow!

Dude, in the pooper.

In the pooper.

In the pooper.

It must happen.

Why did I lol so hard?

Probably for the same reason that I did. As pleasant as that sounds, Har, we're going to her Dad's house. He just so happens to live in the middle of nowhere. ;\

.......I dont understand.

Does her dad like to shove it in the pooper too or what?

I don't know, and quite frankly, I don't want to think about that. xD

It'd be a great way to break the ice.

Soror: Hi DAD, do you like to shove it in the pooper?

Her Dad: ...........

Soror: Is that a yes?

Trust me, he'll love you in no time.

He already likes me. I've only been with his daughter for 2 1/2 years now. >.>

If he liked you before, he'll love you after the dirty deed. :D

xD

He would either love me or kill me. Remember that we're in the middle of nowhere. No one would hear me scream. D:

No one can hear your girlfriend scream either. ;)

I like your thinking. :D

Hopefully her dad will too. =D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pooper is too tight... I never seem to fit...

...Can someone PLEASE tell me what it feels like? And what should I do to finallly do it? (Not TOO explicit...)

Man, it's an amazing feeling.

It feels as if you're shoving your penis into a dirty, tight hole.

To do it for free, I suggest bending your penis below/underneath your testicles and insert it into your bumhole.

Enjoy the feeling.

I know I did.

...Can someone PLEASE tell me what it feels like? And what should I do to finallly do it? (Not TOO explicit...)

Man' date=' it's an amazing feeling.

It feels as if you're shoving your penis into a dirty, tight hole.

To do it for free, I suggest bending your penis below/underneath your testicles and insert it into your bumhole.

Enjoy the feeling.

I know I did.

[/quote']

Epic lulz were provided.

Um. A little inappropriate for a children's site?

Well' date=' hey. I didn't bring it up. And since it's already here, we minds well answer all the way. After all, it does have to do with [i']relationships.[/i] XD

Well' date=' hey. I didn't bring it up. And since it's already here, we minds well answer all the way. After all,[b'] it does have to do with relationships.[/b] XD

Lolno.

It has something to do with SEX.

Well' date=' hey. I didn't bring it up. And since it's already here, we minds well answer all the way. After all, it does have to do with [i']relationships.[/i] XD

You asked though. >.>

I found out that a guy likes me today and he's a close friend of mine. I found out on accident' date=' without him knowing.

Though, before I knew, I've been recently trying to make him tell me who he likes. I'm keeping up with it even though I know now, just to keep natural so he doesn't know that I know his feelings.

But he just told me that "I'll tell you who I like once I get over this crush." Meaning, once he gets over liking me...

But, I have this feeling inside of me;

I don't want him to get over the crush... I actually want him to tell me at the moment.

But what I know, is that I don't like him in the same way, but I feel like I really want him to tell me his feelings, so I can respond back...

What to do?

[/quote']

Do you like him back at all, and what response would you give him?

These last 3 days have been interesting... Sad but happy; not getting into it with you all.

Me and my adopted sister Britney (though not related in any other way)' date=' are in a relationship.[/b']

Ok. @ Bold: Great for you joshy ^^

Thanks lol

Thought of that (her age)... But the gap is pretty small. We get along' date=' and I'm ridiculously mature about it. As is she. So it's not as bad as it looks lol.

[/quote']

Joshy boy, I'm happy you're in a relationship. But adopted or not, she is your sister. What were to happen if you were to break up, my friend? That'd be awkward around the house, wouldn't it?

BAD IDEA BAD IDEA BAD IDEA

Not really... Considering I go there for more than just her. And family will always be family, no matter how we feel for each other. That's just how it is.

--------

Update: That whole thing with my dad should be severed. He has been acting like a dad more lately too.

And I was with Brit all day today, but we couldn't find alone time; Only whispers and the like. It bothered us both. But when the others teased us, all we could do was look into each others eyes and smile. Then after one she whispered in my ear saying "Looks like we're going out officially now aren't we?". I giggled.

I support Icy; I've read far too much hentai to have any other opinion on this matter.

Jokes aside, I seriously do support him and hope things work out despite the "social taboo" which many seem to view this as.

Also, updates on my relationship: as of October 1st me and Beth have been lovers for 3 years! In 2 weeks we'll be off to the London Expo for a nerdy-anime-obsessive love fest =D

These last 3 days have been interesting... Sad but happy; not getting into it with you all.

Me and my adopted sister Britney (though not related in any other way)' date=' are in a relationship.[/b']

Thanks lol

Thought of that (her age)... But the gap is pretty small. We get along' date=' and I'm ridiculously mature about it. As is she. So it's not as bad as it looks lol.

[/quote']

Joshy boy, I'm happy you're in a relationship. But adopted or not, she is your sister. What were to happen if you were to break up, my friend? That'd be awkward around the house, wouldn't it?

Not really... Considering I go there for more than just her. And family will always be family, no matter how we feel for each other. That's just how it is.

--------

Update: That whole thing with my dad should be severed. He has been acting like a dad more lately too.

And I was with Brit all day today, but we couldn't find alone time; Only whispers and the like. It bothered us both. But when the others teased us, all we could do was look into each others eyes and smile. Then after one she whispered in my ear saying "Looks like we're going out officially now aren't we?". I giggled.

Sorry, but I lol'd when you said you giggled.

So, let me get this straight, your dad has been less pedo and more dad lately?

Thanks lol

[/quote']

--------

Yeah lol

Thanks lol

[/quote']

--------

Yeah lol

Well that's always a good thing. I hope everything works out for you, bro.

^: He still shows signs that he doesn't like it. But he's getting used to the idea I can tell.

Like yesterday... He stayed away from me and Brit. But when we asked for his help, or to use his earphones for my laptop (since it's outside and I don't wanna blow my speakers) he was more than happy to do so.

^: He still shows signs that he doesn't like it. But he's getting used to the idea I can tell.

Like yesterday... He stayed away from me and Brit. But when we asked for his help' date=' or to use his earphones for my laptop (since it's outside and I don't wanna blow my speakers) he was more than happy to do so.

[/quote']

At least he seems to be showing signs of acceptance.

Archived