Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Icy, I strongly wish you the best of luck in both general acceptance of the relationship and with avoiding dangerous action by your father.

The only thing that is wrong with 'incest' in my eyes is that it causes genetic defects in children and such due to biological mix ups. Since this isn't a problem I'm glad you aren't letting something like the adoption stand in your way.

Edit: and way to go raiN ^_^ Nice to see your life is good.

meh...this may sound stupid n nerdy...ive never had a g/f......................there i said it. but there is this girl i like. i just feel, wats the wrd, werd, when i talk around her.the wrst prt is in homeroom i sit right in front of her. if shes here and sees my profile, im screwed TT_TT

I cannot believe the amount of BS I just read a few pages back.

People whining and jabroniing about Josh and his ADOPTED SISTER.

I' date=' out of the few who were actually happy for Josh, was expecting sensible and understanding posts.

Instead, most of what I read was, "Eww, you sick perv" and "wtf you nasy incest loving bastard".

They aren't even related(no blood relation anywhere in the family) and the Grandparents are cool with it.

So, instead of being total dicks about it, let's just calm down.

Incest happens all the time, thank goodness this is pretty safe and understandable.

I'm happy for you, Josh.

Now you can stop crying to me over MSN. ;D

[/quote']

This D:

On another note, my friend's going to go for another girl.

Boy needs to be smacked'

These last 3 days have been interesting... Sad but happy; not getting into it with you all.

Me and my adopted sister Britney (though not related in any other way)' date=' are in a relationship.[/b']

Ok. @ Bold: Great for you joshy ^^

MY Update: Um. I can't say anything, nothing happy happened, and it's nothing I wanna talk about it's upsetting

Thought of that (her age)... But the gap is pretty small. We get along' date=' and I'm ridiculously mature about it. As is she. So it's not as bad as it looks lol.

[/quote']

Joshy boy, I'm happy you're in a relationship. But adopted or not, she is your sister. What were to happen if you were to break up, my friend? That'd be awkward around the house, wouldn't it?

BAD IDEA BAD IDEA BAD IDEA

Thought of that (her age)... But the gap is pretty small. We get along' date=' and I'm ridiculously mature about it. As is she. So it's not as bad as it looks lol.

[/quote']

Joshy boy, I'm happy you're in a relationship. But adopted or not, she is your sister. What were to happen if you were to break up, my friend? That'd be awkward around the house, wouldn't it?

I have to agree with Princey though It is good, but as he mentions very awkward.

I can relate, though I don't have a sister that i would date, Mako and I act awkward when we have to act like 'Family' instead of lovers, it sucks and i dun't like it. I know if people tried they could tell, our love for one another. But since your mind is Made Joshy it's alright by my stand point, but... well if you two would say break-up, it would be very not good.

[/quote']

I have to agree with Princey though It is good, but as he mentions very awkward.

I can relate, though I don't have a sister that i would date, Mako and I act awkward when we have to act like 'Family' instead of lovers, it sucks and i dun't like it. I know if people tried they could tell, our love for one another. But since your mind is Made Joshy I'll approve it, but... well if you two would say break-up, it would be very not good.

Because he cares whether you approve or not. >.>

[/quote']

I can relate, though I don't have a sister that i would date, Mako and I act awkward when we have to act like 'Family' instead of lovers, it sucks and i dun't like it. I know if people tried they could tell, our love for one another. But since your mind is Made Joshy it's alright by my stand point , but... well if you two would say break-up, it would be very not good.

*facepalm* typo sorrieh I meant fix'd

-.-; I'm thinking of something else.. xD

My friends are being bastards. My best friend walked up to me last night and asked me what the funk I was doing with a girlfriend after I just broke up with the last one. >.> I also heard that people are already spreading sheet to my friends instead of letting me tell them.

God, I hate people.

My friends are being b****es. My best friend walked up to me last night and asked me what the f*** I was doing with a girlfriend after I just broke up with the last one. >.> I also heard that people are already spreading s*** to my friends instead of letting me tell them.

God' date=' I hate people.

[/quote']

Racism and jealousy.

My friends are being b****es. My best friend walked up to me last night and asked me what the f*** I was doing with a girlfriend after I just broke up with the last one. >.> I also heard that people are already spreading s*** to my friends instead of letting me tell them.

[/quote']

Racism and jealousy.

True that.

I have to agree with Princey though It is good' date=' but as he mentions very awkward.

I can relate, though I don't have a sister that i would date, Mako and I act awkward when we have to act like 'Family' instead of lovers, it sucks and i dun't like it. I know if people tried they could tell, our love for one another. But since your mind is Made [b']Joshy I'll approve it[/b], but... well if you two would say break-up, it would be very not good.

He might. Ya never know. :/

[/quote']

Whats wrong with being a manwhore? Girls can do it freely, why cant guys?

I have to agree with Princey though It is good' date=' but as he mentions very awkward.

I can relate, though I don't have a sister that i would date, Mako and I act awkward when we have to act like 'Family' instead of lovers, it sucks and i dun't like it. I know if people tried they could tell, our love for one another. But since your mind is Made [b']Joshy I'll approve it[/b], but... well if you two would say break-up, it would be very not good.

[/quote']

Sexism and jealousy.

Update: I'm going on vacation with my girlfriend this weekend. I am pretty excited about that. :D

He won't besides i worded it wrong

[/quote']

Because Girls look better doing it, guys just look creepy

These last 3 days have been interesting... Sad but happy; not getting into it with you all.

Me and my adopted sister Britney (though not related in any other way)' date=' are in a relationship.

[/quote']

datamuchwin.jpg

idk what else to post

When I couldn't, I thought you could.

When you couldn't, a million chickens died.

Archived