Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

These last 3 days have been interesting... Sad but happy; not getting into it with you all.

Me and my adopted sister Britney (though not related in any other way)' date=' are in a relationship.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

Please... The only trouble is that my dad is totally pedo for her (serious he actually pulled me aside for that. He's 39, she's 14).

She is your sister goddamn it.

Adopted. No more, she's not even related to anyone in my family.

Its the moral law of it. Its funking wrong. GET OUT BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING YOU WILL REGRET.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These last 3 days have been interesting... Sad but happy; not getting into it with you all.

Me and my adopted sister Britney (though not related in any other way)' date=' are in a relationship.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

Please... The only trouble is that my dad is totally pedo for her (serious he actually pulled me aside for that. He's 39, she's 14).

I don't mean to insult you, but dating your sister--adopted or not--is flat-out WEIRD.

Hey hey... I didn't choose for it to happen. It just kinda happened.

We find comfort in each other, and slowly started to cuddle, hold hands and all that jazz.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

I don't mean to insult you, but dating your sister--adopted or not--is flat-out WEIRD.

We find comfort in each other, and slowly started to cuddle, hold hands and all that jazz.

That sounds terribly wrong.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

ITT: Your crush becomes your adopted sister, and you can't like her no more.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

precisely.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

It's not wrong.

She's adopted, no relationships by blood, not incest.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

precisely.

Something is wrong with you there...

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

It's not wrong.

Its the morale of it.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

It's not wrong.

Its the morale of it.

In terms of morality, yes, but other than that, nothing's wrong. =/

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

It's not wrong.

Its the morale of it.

A 17 year old boy dating his 14 year old adopted sister.

It sounds wrong.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

It's not wrong.

Its the morale of it.

It sounds wrong.

So?

The average married couple usually sports something like a 5 year age gap.

[/quote']

I smell trouble.

It may not seem weird to you, but to everyone else it is. As soon as she becomes your legal sister the weirdness sets in. That's the sad truth. It happened to a friend of mine. One of his mom's friends came over for a house party they were having and he brought along his teenage daughter. My friend and the teenage daughter became close and romantically interested in each other, eventually leading to them dating. Three months later his mom married his girlfriend's dad which technically made his girlfriend his sister. He didn't see it as weird, nor did she, but he lost a lot of friends because of it. Many of his family members refuse to talk to him or his mom because of their relationship.

It sounds wrong.

Why is it so wrong to you? The only problem with incest is blood relation' date=' leading to nasty side effects and defective babies. Adopted is a key word here, you just label it "wrong" anyway because you can't understand that it isn't.

So?

The average married couple usually sports something like a 5 year age gap.

Yeah, mine are 1960 and 1965. 3 years really isn't an issue.

It sounds wrong.

Why is it so wrong to you? The only problem with incest is blood relation' date=' leading to nasty side effects and defective babies. Adopted is a key word here, you just label it "wrong" anyway because you can't understand that it isn't.

[/quote']

I don't think it's wrong, but I will admit that it SOUNDS weird. I, personally, don't see an issue with it as I have a friend in the same situation.

Thought of that (her age)... But the gap is pretty small. We get along' date=' and I'm ridiculously mature about it. As is she. So it's not as bad as it looks lol.

[/quote']

The main question I have is.

How will you get through your dad and mom?

Why wouldn't he? Having a relationship with an adopted sister really isn't any different from any ordinary relationship.

Thought of that (her age)... But the gap is pretty small. We get along' date=' and I'm ridiculously mature about it. As is she. So it's not as bad as it looks lol.

[/quote']

Dad is pedo for her. So frankly, Idc.

My grandma (who's her guardian) and Grandpa have no problem with it.

My mom doesn't know yet due to implications that might not lead me being able to visit.

[/quote']

Why wouldn't he?

He said his dad was acting pedoish. That proves to be a BIG problem.

[/quote']

Why wouldn't he?

Already is. But it's not pedo-ish, it's full blown pedophilia. But as I said... Since it's that, I don't care what he thinks at all.

[/quote']

Why wouldn't he?

Not for srs. I'm sure he's just exuberant and excited about suddenly having a new daughter.

[/quote']

Why wouldn't he?

Already is. But it's not pedo-ish, it's full blown pedophilia. But as I said... Since it's that, I don't care what he thinks at all.

He will still try to do that no matter what YOU do or say.

[/quote']

Why wouldn't he?

Don't you think you should... I don't know... Step in on the situation? I know if my dad was all pedo-ish for my girlfriend I would DEFINITELY say something.

Archived