Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: I did lose a friend. My friend called me today to talk to me about the situation that went down yesterday. She apologized for overreacting' date=' BUT she also said that if I DON'T break up with my girlfriend our friendship is over.

So I ditched her. GTFO with that. ;\

[/quote']

s***, bro, what happened? o.o She b**** you out for no reason? <(Hasn't read the last few pages.)

Basically what happened: This girl that I've been friends with since the end of junior year decided that she was going to admit to me that she likes me. She emphasized that she liked me A LOT. So, as any guy in committed relationship should, I told her I had a girlfriend whom I've been with for 2 1/2 years. In response, she tells me that I should break up with her because, and I quote, "You'd be way happier and much better off with me." As flattered as I was by her persistence, I respectfully declined and told her that we could still remain friends. Apparently this was not good enough for her. She started causing a huge scene. "DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. JUST STAY AWAY!"

I tried to give her time to calm down. I tried talking to her later that day, sending her text messages, calling her, anything I could to try and console her. She ignored me until today. I managed to talk to her again; calmly this time. She apologized to me for overreacting like she did yesterday, yet still told me to break up with my girlfriend. I once again declined and she once again told me to stay away from her.

So it's whatever now. If she wants to be psychotic, by all means, be psychotic. I have plenty of other friends. ;\

Ouch.

That girl has my sympathies, but she shouldn't have just gone off the deep end.

Dude' date=' that was officially one of the best things I've read on YCM. <3

[/quote']

Wait, what?

Update: I did lose a friend. My friend called me today to talk to me about the situation that went down yesterday. She apologized for overreacting' date=' BUT she also said that if I DON'T break up with my girlfriend our friendship is over.

So I ditched her. GTFO with that. ;\

[/quote']

s***, bro, what happened? o.o She b**** you out for no reason? <(Hasn't read the last few pages.)

Basically what happened: This girl that I've been friends with since the end of junior year decided that she was going to admit to me that she likes me. She emphasized that she liked me A LOT. So, as any guy in committed relationship should, I told her I had a girlfriend whom I've been with for 2 1/2 years. In response, she tells me that I should break up with her because, and I quote, "You'd be way happier and much better off with me." As flattered as I was by her persistence, I respectfully declined and told her that we could still remain friends. Apparently this was not good enough for her. She started causing a huge scene. "DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. JUST STAY AWAY!"

I tried to give her time to calm down. I tried talking to her later that day, sending her text messages, calling her, anything I could to try and console her. She ignored me until today. I managed to talk to her again; calmly this time. She apologized to me for overreacting like she did yesterday, yet still told me to break up with my girlfriend. I once again declined and she once again told me to stay away from her.

So it's whatever now. If she wants to be psychotic, by all means, be psychotic. I have plenty of other friends. ;\

Ouch.

That girl has my sympathies, but she shouldn't have just gone off the deep end.

Exactly. I wanted to stay friends with her, but apparently me denying her was some kind of blasphemy. ;\

Dude' date=' that was officially one of the best things I've read on YCM. <3

[/quote']

Wait, what?

You stood by your girlfriend. :] Instead of being an idiot like most here, you actually kept your cool and did the logical thing.

Pfft. Why wouldn't I? I have such a great relationship with my girlfriend. I would never let anyone or anything get in the way of that. Oh god, I sound like Kitty.

Soror' date=' you remind me of me. We could be friends IRL ^-^

[/quote']

No we couldn't. Don't ever insult me like that. >.>

...Oh? Am I THAT bad? You hate me or somethin'? I won't be offended.

Nah, I was just messing around.

True. I'll do that sometime soon. Without the convenient store thing. :/

Why not? It's fool proof.

Everyone knows girls are 30% more likely to lose their inhibitions in a convenience store.

And convenience stores sell protection. IT'S 36% GUARANTEED TO WORK.

I lol'd.

Everyone knows protection is overrated. As this shirt says;

i%20pull%20out.jpg

Everyone knows girls are 30% more likely to lose their inhibitions in a convenience store.

Lolno

Not ones arond here. =/

i%20pull%20out.jpg

lmao

Update: Seeing Kayla makes me sad. =/ Oh well. Her brother wants me to hang out at their house which would be really awkward. I got a date to homecoming. I dont know her name, or what grade shes in, but she said yes, and Im all in on that. xD I'll get her name & # on Friday. :3

Lolno

Not ones arond here. =/

i%20pull%20out.jpg

lmao

Update: Seeing Kayla makes me sad. =/ Oh well. Her brother wants me to hang out at their house which would be really awkward. I got a date to homecoming. I dont know her name' date=' or what grade shes in, but she said yes, and Im all in on that. xD I'll get her name & # on Friday. :3

[/quote']

1253637561-admiral_ackbar.jpg

srsly.

lolblinddating.

Archived