BAKUGAN

• 1 month later...

It's bad. It feels like the concept of pokemon + yu-gi logic + rip-off yu-gi characters.

Anyone else notice the similarities?

Dan looks like Jaden. That busty chick looks like Alexis. (No duh.) Maruno looks like and acts like syrus. Shun looks like Chazz. Then Masquerade looks like some effed up Nightshroud, and now they've got they're own duel disks. How far is this game going to get before it shrivels up and goes to the home for dead card/board games so it can go and play some Backgammon and Stratego with Dungeon Dice monsters and Duel Masters? It's just a bad idea. The game isn't bad so i've heard, but it's more of a rich man's game than Yugimanz.

• 8 months later...

every sat morning my nephews(3 of those devils) wake me up to watch tht bullsh** cuz my t.v is big, HD and just plain better than the plasma outside. So every sat morning i have to get up around 8 am(way to effing early) and sleep in the living room with all kind of noise from the kitchen. This is wat Bakugan put in my life!!!!!! dont get me wrong its str8 but i rather sleep and do other things then watch it. ive watched sum of the i think New vistroya (i think i spelt it right) and MIRA(b/c she is a pwetty lookin girl:)) is my fav and Shun.

Archived