Dark Glass's Tech Genus Cards

Azuh

[align=center]One word to say on these.

HOLY F***ING sheet! THESE ARE AWESOME!

Tech Genus Werewolf BW-03

TechGenusWerewolfBW-03-JP-Anime-5D.png[/align]

[justify]When you successfully Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card is treated as a Machine-Type monster. When this card is targeted by 1 Spell or Trap Card you control which target a Machine-Type monster(s), the ATK and DEF of this card are halved. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 card of the same name from your Deck to your hand. It cannot be Summoned this turn.[/i'][/justify]

[align=center]Tech Genus Striker WA-01

TechGenusStrikerWA-01-JP-Anime-5D.png[/align]

[justify]If you control no monsters' date=' and your opponent controls a monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card is treated as a Machine-Type monster. When this card is targeted by 1 Spell or Trap Card you control which target a Machine-Type monster(s), the ATK and DEF of this card are halved. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 card of the same name from your Deck to your hand. It cannot be Summoned this turn.[/i'][/justify]

[align=center]Tech Genus Cyber Magician SC-01

TechGenusCyberMagicianSC-01-JP-Anime-5D.png[/align]

[justify]When this card is selected as a Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a Synchro Monster' date=' the other Synchro Material Monsters can be sent from your Hand. This card is treated as a Machine-Type monster. When this card is targeted by 1 of your own Spell or Trap Cards which designate Machine-Type monsters as the target, the ATK and DEF of this card are halved. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 card of the same name to your Hand from your Deck other than this card. During this turn, the card added to your Hand by this effect cannot be Summoned.[/i'][/justify]

[align=center]Tech Genus Power Gladiator WAX-1000

TechGenusPowerGladiatorWAX-1000-JP-Anime-5D.png[/align]

[align=justify]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

During the battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this' date=' inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. This card is treated as a Machine-Type monster. When this card is targeted by 1 of your own Spell or Trap cards which designate Machine-Type monsters as the target, the original ATK and DEF of this card are halved. When this card is destroyed, draw 1 card from your Deck. During this turn, the card added to your Hand by this effect cannot be played.[/i'][/align]

[align=center]Tech Genus Blade Gunner MAXX-10000

TechGenusBladeGunnerMAXX-10000-JP-Anime-5D.png[/align]

[align=justify]??? + ???

Once per turn' date=' by discarding 1 card from your hand, negate the activation of a Trap Card that target this card. If your opponent attacks this card, you can remove this card from play. (effect unconfirmed)[/i'][/align]

[align=center]Dark Glass! I salute you.

Discuss these badass cards xD[/align]

DO WANT!

And Azuh, I was going to make this thread XD

As for the cards, they are simply Epic.

Dark Glass decides to teleport/time travel, and comes back with the most awesome Machine-Type monster yet. AND IT BROKE 3000! HA!

Seriously, MAXX-over nine thousaaand10,000 is just AWESOME

Archived