kyon is a pimp [please read and comment]

NOTE: THIS IS ABOUT THE MECHANOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA

has anybody ever noticed how kyon always gets the girls to do things like convince yuki to wear something other than that uniform. wouldn't you think that he could munipulate that to make them do more for him. KYON IS A PIMP he probably told them to do things i can't talk about here. i'm just saying some can munipulate influence

please tell me your thoughts on this

Kyon a pimp? Are you out of your mind?

Kyon, and all the others, do anything that Haruhi wants them to do. If Haruhi wants something to happen, the SOS Brigade must make sure that actually happens, because otherwise, the world might end. Everyone is Haruhi's biatch.

AND YOU CALL KYON A PIMP??

Kyon is God and has given God-powers to Haruhi to keep himself entertained. That's why' date=' say, his comment made Yuki stop wearing glasses.

[/quote']

kyon couldn't do that because he's the only normal person there

He just doesn't consciously know he's the real God. After all, the known God doesn't know she's God either.

Plus, Kyon is a horribly unreliable narrator who has extreme selective obliviousness.

as far as i know he convinced yuki to wear a bikini

I haven't read the light novels or watched the second season anime, so I don't know about that.

Kyon is God and has given God-powers to Haruhi to keep himself entertained. That's why' date=' say, his comment made Yuki stop wearing glasses.

[/quote']

He just doesn't consciously know he's the real God. After all, the known God doesn't know she's God either.

Plus, Kyon is a horribly unreliable narrator who has extreme selective obliviousness.

I haven't read the light novels or watched the second season anime' date=' so I don't know about that.

[/quote']

your crazy

and they were on vacation

the haruhi wiki says

“kyon is the only normal human in the s.o.s. brigade”

[/quote']

I haven't read the light novels or watched the second season anime' date=' so I don't know about that.

[/quote']

your crazy

and they were on vacation

the haruhi wiki says

“kyon is the only normal human in the s.o.s. brigade”

lolwiki.

Kyon is not a normal human. That would be way too boring.

[/quote']

I know you found that specific theory on TV Tropes.

[/quote']

And yet you seem to know Endless Eight like the back of your hand.

[/quote']

Since I haven't read the light novels, I'm hardly qualified to come up with theories of my own. Unless you count my awesome theory that Haruhi and Kyon are both sliders.

[/quote']

I know that August kept looping because Kyon didn't do his homework and I know that everyone raged about the anime adaptation being drawn out to eight episodes instead of two. That's pretty much all I do know about it.

[/quote']

Since I haven't read the light novels, I'm hardly qualified to come up with theories of my own. Unless you count my awesome theory that Haruhi and Kyon are both sliders.

No, I do not. I'm not even sure I not what "sliders" refer to in this case.

[/quote']

I know that August kept looping because Kyon didn't do his homework and I know that everyone raged about the anime adaptation being drawn out to eight episodes instead of two. That's pretty much all I do know about it.

As it stands, Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody is probably the only episode of season 2 worth watching, as well as the first episode of the season.

[/quote']

No, I do not. I'm not even sure I not what "sliders" refer to in this case.

Dimension-hoppers. Haruhi starts out asking for aliens, time-travelers, espers, and sliders, but quickly stops mentioning sliders. Clearly, she and Kyon appear to enact God-powers by sliding into similar dimensions that are different from their dimension of origin in the appropriate way; so if they want time-travelers, aliens, and espers, they slide into a dimension that contains them but is otherwise the same.

And yes, I am aware that this makes no sense.

Archived