Dark Synchros Real?

I was watching a episode of 5d's in a shadow battle,and the guy summoned a "Dark Tuner". He also made one of his summoned monsters down to -5 level to summon a "Dark Synchro" Or somthing like that,i dont care if im wrong or not,i just wanted to say it.

Go ahead and report me about this,i just wanted to get this out so some pepole may stop spamming threads about dark synchros,so i made this to see if YCMaker and other Administrators will veiw this and probaly accept Dark Synchros,Dark Tuners,And Negative Level Monsters,wich i would like to call "Dark Monsters". So go ahead,spam on this thread,troll and flame me,i dont care at all,if your a idiot,just neg me already,im sure some pepole may agree with me and save my butt off the upcoming negs that im going to expect from noobs and yelling and crap like that,go ahead and lock this thread,i still dont care,im sure that Forum Moderators will yell at YCMaker to ban me. I care about that though for i love this website,i just made this to get it off my head and stuff. So yeah,support this thread if you want,destroy it if you want,i just dont really care (Besides being banned or IP Banned)

1) Old news is old. We first saw them what episode 27, the raw is now on episode 73, so its mega old news to those that watch that.

2) Dark Tuners will probably be released as normal Tuners, expect with the word DARK infront, and Dark Synchros have already been released as Synchros 'cept with DARK Tuner in there requirements. Simple.

Archived