[DISC]Drill Warrior

burnpsy

[align=center]1109h94.png

"Drill Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase, you can halve the attack of this card to attack your opponent directly. You can discard 2 cards from your hand to remove this card from Play. During your next Standby Phase after this card has been removed from play, you can Special Summon this card to your side of the Field, then discard 1 card to add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand.[/quote'][/align]

Annoying since Drill Sync is LV3. <' date='<

[/quote']

Marauding Captain would like to disagree. In fact, Quillbolt Hedgehog and Turbo Booster would also like to disagree.

Since we don't know its effect, ATK, or DEF, I have no idea how good this card will be.

Annoying since Drill Sync is LV3. <' date='<

[/quote']

Marauding Captain would like to disagree. In fact, Quillbolt Hedgehog and Turbo Booster would also like to disagree.

Forgot about Captain. Drill Synchron's effect is pretty good too.

Drill Synchron allows every monster you controle to perice the Heveans and then draw a card after damage :)

Its a Pericing Draw Engine :D

Also Mole + Synchron = Epic Gurren Lagann Transformation.

Yes' date='it is true but i also know it will be presented in Yugioh 5ds episode 76 or 77 or something like that,its in an episode in season 2 in which it will appear

[/quote']

We're on Season 3 aren't we?

Fortune Cup = Season 1

Dark Signers = Season 2

Yiliaster/WRGP = Season 3

Isn't that the layout?

But I like this guy just because he looks cool. If a drill is involved, I'd guess it has some weird piercing effect.

So wait, are you saying that the tournament arc that was all just a Xanatos Roulette is just as insignificant as filler? Judai's random adventures were not part of the Seven Stars arc. Same season, yes, but not the same arc. Assuming that the Fortune Cup and Dark Signer arcs are indeed in the same season, that would mean that Season 1 was 64 episodes, and I have never seen an entire season of anything consisting of at least 64 episodes.

I guess halving ATK to attack directly is sort of like that crazy attack from the end of TTGL that lead to the nested mechs un-nesting until the Lagann alone was being thrown. Unfortunately, the card doesn't seem to say anything about un-halving the ATK at the end of the turn, so unless you actually want to discard those two cards, the ATK loss seems to be permanent.

I guess halving ATK to attack directly is sort of like that crazy attack from the end of TTGL that lead to the nested mechs un-nesting until the Lagann alone was being thrown. Unfortunately' date=' the card doesn't seem to say anything about [i']un[/i]-halving the ATK at the end of the turn, so unless you actually want to discard those two cards, the ATK loss seems to be permanent.

From what happened in the anime, It gains it's ATK back. :?

Archived