One Piece: The goods and bads.

Womi

Your One Piece Rating  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Your One Piece Rating

This thread is about how much you like One Piece. And to discuss the pros and contras of it. Whats good at One Piece? What don't you like? What's your favourite character? Which character don't you like?

NOTE: This post has been reported and is awaiting Moderator's review.

Well guess I'll start the one piece appreciation. it's one of my favorite animes. As to what it does good: No boring training scenes, characters grow and develop, characters are funny when they interact with each other, battles are awesome and not pointlessly bloody (lol bleach and absurd amounts of blood), Luffy is the exact opposite of what you think of as a pirate captain which makes him awesome.

Sorry for the run on, if I keep going this post will be too long. The only things I don't like are the things I believe you aren't suppose to like. A few of the villains are complete jerks and I hated them but that made it better when they were beat up. I can't think of any huge flaw to one piece.

Favorite character is a tie between Luffy, Chopper, and Brook, but there are moments where I just really like every character.I believe I already stated that there are some villains I didn't like, namely Spandam and the Celestial dragons.

Yeah sorry for the huge post but I really do like one piece.

I vote 11 on the poll just cause I can't think of flaws at the moment and One Piece deserves it.

Archived