Death Note

You are all wrong!

Near is a bastard.

Mello is a pimp.

L and Light are gods =D

Actually, this.

I'm thinking it should've ended at Episode 26, it kinda went downhill from there. Blood Rose things Mello is smexy though and she gets back tomorrow so I'll keep my mouth shut. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I own the death note..that killed all of those cellebs (ya know' date=' they all died in the same week)...but i wasn't the one who wrote their names in it (i wish that they nevver died).

[/quote']

This thread is gonna be completly filled with Kira wannabes.

OT: They should never have killed L.

Oh, and seeing as it's in Japan, shouldn't L be called R?

I own the death note..that killed all of those cellebs (ya know' date=' they all died in the same week)...but i wasn't the one who wrote their names in it (i wish that they nevver died).

[/quote']

This thread is gonna be completly filled with Kira wannabes.

OT: They should never have killed L.

Oh, and seeing as it's in Japan, shouldn't L be called R?

(extreme) LoLz!! :,)

No' date=' because like N is from Near, L is from Lawliet.

And by the way, the guys that are saying that Mello is sexy i just hope thay know that Mello is a guy...

[/quote']

No, it's the japanese accent. My sister says the japanese would pronouce it as 'Airugh' (all as one syllable). But L is a God. I actually have sat like L for 9 years (since I was 3) before I even had heard of manga. I was quite suprised when I found out that L sat like that (Tsugumi Ohba who writes Death Note also sits like that).

Well actually the L could come from either L (remember that is in fact one his given names), Lawliet, or his initials LL, which is why Beyond went for a name that in Japanese way would end LL (Alias: Rue Ryuuzaki, the detective code L claimed after defeating Beyond (who was killed by Kira in 2004))

I know Mello is guy...I'm a girl.

It is general the way things can be said for example take Sho's surname from GX, Marufuji, the R is pronounced an as L. With his brother's first name you can barely make out if the R, in Ryo is pronounced either R or L (its said a bit too fast for me to be honest). I suppose it maybe affected by where the anime is taking place because I recall Mello and Mihael always being pronounced as Ls rather than Rs. We need to get someone in who understands the grammar and basics on Japanese.

Archived