The Dark Signers Fall

Now the time has come. In one week, it will be the beginning of the end of the Dark Signers in 5d's in America. I, and possibly everyone in the old U S of A, have seen the scheme of a person turning to dust: First they're colored black and then they they turn to dust. The same thing will happen to all the Dark Signers, once the Signers defeat them. The Reason I'm writting this in Yellow Text is because the first Dark Signer match is Devack (Scottie Ray; whom you may, or may not, remember as Shredder in TMNT [4kids version], Valgaav from Slayers Try and Vision in The Avengers). His opponents will be the dynamic duo, Leo and Luna. While Leo stays in the real world to fight Devack, Luna is sent to the Duel Spirit world. Can he survive until she gets back? Find out next week. Now the reason for the font's color: I figured that since this was the beginning of the end for the Dark Signers, I decided that, for this thread only, Any replies made will be the color of a Dark Signer currently in battle. The colors will change when one Dark Signer is defeated and another will take on the task of defeating the Signers. The first one up is Devack who carries the Yellow Monkey Earthbound Immortal. Next will be Grieger, who carries the mark of the Whale and has an Earthbound Immortal to match. His opponent will be Crow. Posts for this part will be purple.After that, it's a rematch between Yusei and Kalin. These posts will be blue. Then it's another Yusei rematch, this time, with Roman. The result will be explosive. Posts for this time period will be red. After the leaders fall Jack Atlas will have to face his feelings as he faces his old friend, Carly Carmine, who has a bone to pick with him. Posts for this event will be orange. Finally, Akiza has to face the music courtesy of Misty as they have their rematch. Posts will be green for this event. Finally The moment everyone will, or will not, be waiting for as Yusei, Jack and Crow face-off against Rex Goodwin in a 3 vs. 1 Turbo duel to end all turbo duels? Can they make like Yugi or Jaden and save the world from destruction? Find out. Since the thread has started this will be like a thread comparing differences between the japanese and american versions of these episodes. Right now Devack will face Leo and Luna, so until Devack is defeated, all posts will be yellow. Enjoy this thread everyone.

Uh guys, your replies font colors are supposed to be yellow. But anyway, I'm sure it won't be that bad. 4kids got away with Yusei's Shoryuuken, they got away with revealing Carly's middrift, they got away with Jack Punching Yusei in the stomach (Where he was really hurt after his defeat at Kalin's hands by the way), I'm sure they won't censor the Jack vs. Carly duel. The blood maybe deleted, but Carly fading to dust will not.

Archived