Rally

OMG rally is sooo hott xD

i would do her in a second, even if she is really flat chested. if any one has some hentai of her with yusei pm it to me NOWWWW

also who else thinks her and yusei should be a couple? i think her and yusei should be a couple and then luna and jack atlas should get together too. (if luna and jack had a kid i thought of the perfect name: Juna! lmao like that movie)

discuss.

Rally is a guy, idiot. Check Wikia for proof. And they always say "him" or "he", so yeah. And you're a pervert, do you have any idea of the age difference between the suggested couples? If there was anything, I'd say Ruka and Rally, and Jack and Carly should stay as it is. And even Yusei and Aki if it had to happen.

EDIT: Damn, my post took too long to type. Lucifer beat me to it.

Ruka and Rally

This pairing hurts my brain! >.>

Anyways' date=' this thread is disturbing, but Lucifer said that already.

[/quote']

Why does it hurt your brain? Anyways, this thread is now about 5D's pairings, not about is Rally a Girl or a Boy.

Ruka and Rally

[/quote']

Why does it hurt your brain? Anyways, this thread is now about 5D's pairings, not about is Rally a Girl or a Boy.

YuseixAki & JackxCarly are practically the only pairings possible.

Still those pairings are win.

Ruka and Rally

[/quote']

That pairing just seemed so off that my head started to hurt.

Ruka and Rally

[/quote']

If that made your brain hurt, you don't want to see what else I can think of:twisted:

Ruka and Rally

[/quote']

If that made your brain hurt, you don't want to see what else I can think of:twisted:

Yaoi couples?

okay what about Luna/Leo since apparently you guys think there's something wrong with jack/luna

They're brother and sister <_<

Check it up, again!

facepalm1.jpg

Even if Rally was a girl' date=' she would be one of the ugliest girls in the world.

Also learn to age difference. Jack is like 18, Ruka is like 12. He could go to jail. Also Ruka/Rua is just sick. How do you not get their bro and sis.

[/quote']

Rua and Ruka are 11, I think they say that in the Anime.

facepalm1.jpg

Even if Rally was a girl' date=' she would be one of the ugliest girls in the world.

Also learn to age difference. Jack is like 18, Ruka is like 12. He could go to jail. Also Ruka/Rua is just sick. How do you not get their bro and sis.

[/quote']

Either way:

This topic is stupid and disturbing.

:|

Can I change the topic to something more appropriate?

Like what? Still staying remotely on topic' date=' 5D's pairngs is as non-disturbing as we get. Unless we go completely off-topic.

[/quote']

Divine was one of the bestestest characters in the series =D

<_<

This is where Roxas comes in, amirite?

Ontopic:

I wonder if they'll make an episode of some kind where Jack and Carly, and Yusei and Aki, are all at some kind of, ball or whatever, kinda like a Filler just to get some ideas.

:?

facepalm1.jpg

[/quote']

Meh, I was close.

Like what? Still staying remotely on topic' date=' 5D's pairngs is as non-disturbing as we get. Unless we go completely off-topic.

[/quote']

Divine was one of the bestestest characters in the series =D

<_>

This is where Roxas comes in, amirite?

Ontopic:

I wonder if they'll make an episode of some kind where Jack and Carly, and Yusei and Aki, are all at some kind of, ball or whatever, kinda like a Filler just to get some ideas.

:?

BEST FILLER EVER.

I vote we just stop posting and wait for some one to lock this.

If your with me, don't post.

Archived