• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also' date=' Machinedramon is awesome.

His battle scene wasnt.[/quote']

The Battle was indeed cheap. First, they run away like mad and then Wargreymon just pwns him.

I would like to see Milleniummon in the anime. I think there was a game with him, but i haven't played it.

you can get Milleniummon, MoonMilleniummon, and ZeedMilleniummon on Digimon world Dusk and

Dawn (best to get dusk if you want Milleniummon the only hard part is getting him xD i have milleniummon and moonmilleniummon on my dawn)

1st season:Awesome

2nd season:Awesome until the last ep. -.-

(tamers)3rd season: interesting but the D reaper thing took way to long

(frontier)4th season: become digimon cool but why not just give them a digimon instead it would be so much cooler

(savers)5th season: was decent

Machinedramon is awesome now if only he was my digimon xD

Machinedramon is the same as Panik from Yugimonz. He was an awesome character, but they cut the awesome 5-part battle.

1st season:Awesome

The 1st season' date=' for the most part, was a bit too "love & friendship!"

2nd season:Awesome until the last ep. -.-

I didnt really see all of the season 2, but it had a few awesome moments now and then.

(tamers)3rd season: interesting but the D reaper thing took way to long

The D-Reaper thing was freakin' weird. I mean they had these floating fairy things with CDs around there knecks.

(frontier)4th season: become digimon cool but why not just give them a digimon instead it would be so much cooler

Season 4 was reativley good. And it even had an episode featuring (Shadow)ToyAgumon' date=' and them having a combination ability ;)

Plus, the 'Beast Spirit's were always awesome. I mean come on, A tank, A yeti, and a mega-ultra-chicken? HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?!?!

(savers)5th season: was decent

Ehh.. I never saw season 5 >____>

Machinedramon is awesome now if only he was my digimon xD

But they always make him a villian ;-;

But they always make him a villian ;-;

i think that a being digist(digimon verion of racist xD) making speific digimon always the villian digimon <.< mean seriously some of the villian digimon would be awesome good digimon

There is nothing wrong with always being the bad guy. Some actually favor the villians.

Armadilloz' date=' what do you mean by cutting the five-part battle?

[/quote']

Ehh.... nevermind.

Just, Its annoying how they just insta-killed him, without any sort of epic battle.

Yet all the other Dark MAsters had epic battles, but Machinedramon didnt T_T

If you're going to post this and just say it's in the wrong section' date=' then I'm pretty sure that's spam. This topic was originally in Movies & TV Shows, and I after I reported it, Flame Dragon moved it here. It belongs in this section because it is an anime.

[/quote']

This.

Archived