• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YouTube had Tamers too. I remember that it even had the last two episodes of that season combined into one vid as if it was a special.

I have nearly a thousand channels, and I still haven't seen Digimon available. YouTube or some other sites are pretty much your only hope. They did release the first thirteen episodes of Data Squad on DVD, but you can still find the whole season on YouTube.

Did you even watch beyond that? Yggdrasil tops that by recovering damage from four Class 2 Megas. The battle with him showed how God Mode Rookies can be' date=' and that's just ridiculous.

[/quote']

I did watch beyond that, actually. I watched seasons 1-4, each and every episode. Season 05 looked too stupid to watch.

Digimon will always remind people of Pokemon, but it doesn't remind me of Naruto. I'm talking about the concept of the Data Squad organization.

That's like saying Power Rangers was better than the idea of Season 5. Seriously' date=' why can't I think of what it's reminding me of?

[/quote']

Power Rangers > Anything Japan has.

You clearly need to watch more anime. Also, Power Rangers was based on a Japanese show.

Archived