More D-Draw O__O

I saw this coming way to long ago (I even created a card with the same effect WAY back) so FINALLY!!!

Anyway,

I <3 this more than any other person here. Syncrow is a happy bird. Syncrow will be even happier when they release it though. Syncrow must also stop typing in third-person.

I saw this coming way to long ago (I even created a card with the same effect WAY back) so FINALLY!!!

Anyway' date='

I <3 this more than any other person here. Syncrow is a happy bird. Syncrow will be even happier when they release it though. Syncrow must also stop typing in third-person.

[/quote']

Syncrow also needs to be less obsessed with Blackwings, and Syncrow should change his username to match what Syncrow calls himself.

Anyway' date='

[/quote']

Syncrow also needs to be less obsessed with Blackwings, and Syncrow should change his username to match what Syncrow calls himself.

I want to. But Darth is a jerk.

Archived