IMO, Konami should turn this into a real card

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlxiBwCxAog&feature=related]ITS EPIC, FREAKIN, WIN![/url]
[align=center][img]http://i32.tinypic.com/244smyr.png[/img]
[quote=Anciet Gear Statue's effect]
You can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Ancient Gear Golem" from your hand, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.[/quote][/align]

But Knowing Konami, it would have a rediculous draw back DX

Discuss this awesome card.

Oh, and its ATK/DEF are both 500

It would be like' date=' "tribute this card for an AG Golem in atk position. Your new AG Golem has 0 atk and

cannot change it's position, have a nice day sir"

[/quote']

And then they would make it a Secret Rare.

And it would also say: "At the end of the turn, your lifepoints are reduced 0"

But it would be still a 50,000$ card.

How is it overpowered exactly? First of all, Ancient Gear Golem has to be in your hand, which is a draw back in itself. Also, what are the chances of having 3 Golems in hand, 1 Dupe and 1 Statue in an opening hand? Very unlikely.

If Konami were to release this, I will be pleased

• Lol i totally missed the "hand" bit' date=' or he edited.
    [*']Nowhere near OP with that effect..

You thought it said "Deck" or "hand or Deck" didn't you?

As for this card, I don't see any problems with it. I would like to see it printed.

Also' date=' what are the chances of having 3 Golems in hand, 1 Dupe and 1 Statue in an opening hand? Very unlikely.[/quote']

NU' UH! The chances are VRY likely to happen, especially since your using the Retro-Examiner's deck.

If Konami were to release this' date=' I will be pleased

[/quote']

Same <3

Dh' date=' it Should be Pay 3000 LP at EP.

[/quote']

NO U!

How is it overpowered exactly? First of all' date=' Ancient Gear Golem has to be in your hand, which is a draw back in itself. Also, what are the chances of having 3 Golems in hand, 1 Dupe and 1 Statue in an opening hand? Very unlikely.

[/quote']

You have a 1 in 9 chance of getting AGG if you use DD Capsule and Gold Sarc. Same with AGS.

How is it overpowered exactly? First of all' date=' Ancient Gear Golem has to be in your hand, which is a draw back in itself. Also, what are the chances of having 3 Golems in hand, 1 Dupe and 1 Statue in an opening hand? Very unlikely.

[/quote']

You have a 1 in 9 chance of getting AGG if you use DD Capsule and Gold Sarc. Same with AGS.

And your wasting 2 turns to Summon a beatstick. When you can easilyu destroy your own Geartown and summon AGGD instead

BTW' date=' card's name is Ancient Gear [b']Statute[/b] (as in the law term).

You and I are probably the only people who noticed that. I don't get it, but it doesn't really matter.

[/quote']

And your wasting 2 turns to Summon a beatstick. When you can easily destroy your own Geartown and summon AGGD instead

Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. And seeing how easy that is, it's a much better combo.

• 1 month later...

AG Golems are not that hard to summon these days anyway... You have Castles, towns and tons of other options to summon them.

And this Statute Thing - i don't think it will be released. The book-promo cards seem to focus around the GX manga, and the Game promos are mostly 3 cards used by one of the 5Ds main characters (and i don't see this Heitmann being one).

So don't worry, AGG are not that much of a trouble as i see them...

Archived