4Kids gone even worse

Xing

36-41 are not filler' date=' although I suppose 40/41 are, but they're important for Aki backstory, and the others to show just how evil Divine is. (I know that crops up later too). Am i only the only who <3s 36?

[/quote']

Because everyone loves a Magnificent Bastard nearly killing a preteen boy, right? You just like it because it's very reminiscent of Ryo vs. Sho.

They skipped 36-41?!

WTF! They deserve to die for skipping that many episodes. BTW' date=' they didn't cut out a Dark Signer duel, did they?

[/quote']

They actually skipped the duels where Ccaryhua and Aslla piscu are summoned.

I really wonder why they did that. They could have just as easily aired 36 at that time.

I wonder if Carly as a dark signer will be censored. We know her Fortune Ladies will be.

Why am I not surprised' date=' how do they plan to explain Carly being a Dark Signer, oh I know we don't bother showing Jack vs Carly, or better yet we stop dubbing the series like we did to GX.

[/quote']

They made people think that Judai was dead..........

4Kids has failed. And not just with yugioh. Pokemon got the brunt of it, and I think I know why.

One Word: Bakugan.

They were trying to prime the market for their own series, Bakugan, and in order to do this they had to hurt both pokemon and yugioh so much that both would have to be canceled and their franchises discontinued, thus 4Kids would have a monopoly on the TCG market. Luckily, both pokemon and yugioh are still strong. 4Kids probably didn't realize that Pokemon was based off a video game, and yugioh was first only a TCG, and they probably didn't even include Magic the Gathering in the equation at all. Thus, although Bakugan is running strong, they have serious unexpected competition.

Archived