The 5th signer is.........

We already know that it's Crow - and it was kinda obvious that it was going to happen if you think about it. Look at how long Crow was around for - and the fact that he defeated a Dark Signer (Boomer) - not to mention that he's using a VERY powerful decktype (Blackwings) and has YET to lose a duel. Pretty obvious that he's got the Hero Rule on his side, although not to the extent of Yusei...

I still don't like the fact that Rua wasn't the fifth Signer - since 'Power Tool Dragon' kinda looked like the 5th Dragon in the second season opening. It just made more sense to me...

We already know that it's Crow - and it was kinda obvious that it was going to happen if you think about it. Look at how long Crow was around for - and the fact that he defeated a Dark Signer (Boomer) - not to mention that he's using a VERY powerful decktype (Blackwings) and has YET to lose a duel. Pretty obvious that he's got the Hero Rule on his side' date=' although not to the extent of Yusei...

I still don't like the fact that Rua wasn't the fifth Signer - since 'Power Tool Dragon' kinda looked like the 5th Dragon in the second season opening. It just made more sense to me...

[/quote']

I know. But they still never revealed the Fifth Dragon.

We already know that it's Crow - and it was kinda obvious that it was going to happen if you think about it. Look at how long Crow was around for - and the fact that he defeated a Dark Signer (Boomer) - not to mention that he's using a VERY powerful decktype (Blackwings) and has YET to lose a duel. Pretty obvious that he's got the Hero Rule on his side' date=' although not to the extent of Yusei...

[/quote']

I know. But they still never revealed the Fifth Dragon.

I know - and that has ticked me off to no end. They're not even TRYING with this new season. The last 3 episodes have had no point whatsoever. Show us the 5th Dragon already!!!

Archived