[DISC] Sphinx Teleia, Andro Sphinx, and, Theinen

Besides who whould run pyramid I traded my set for a cyber dragon

you brutally robbed that person' date=' 2 weeks ago i traded my magician of black chaos+ritual for a zombie world deck and a satellite cannon. WIN

[/quote']

Really how experienced was this person

Besides who whould run pyramid I traded my set for a cyber dragon

you brutally robbed that person' date=' 2 weeks ago i traded my magician of black chaos+ritual for a zombie world deck and a satellite cannon. WIN

[/quote']

Really how experienced was this person

here's an example: we duel for cards, i win. He bets again, i win again. He bets AGAIN! and i win AGAIN! and yet he continues and repeat about 10 times, not realizing a can beat his ass. And all he wants is a freaking breaker, was it worth 5 holos, and 3 rares, 1 staple card and a secret, i don't think so. And he still never got it.

ahh i still have the greatest trade win

My tin Blue Eyes

His Judgement Dragon

Dark Magician Girl for 3 of every LS and GB cards along with a set of Exodia.

Pics or it didn't happen. Nobody is that stupid.

I can't really go back in time and take pictures of it. Anyway, he's a huge Yugi fan. He thought that the LS cards were terrible because they got rid of his own deck and he said GB are horrible because they need to survive the battle. He already had 4 sets of Exodia so he figured he could trade one.

ahh i still have the greatest trade win

My tin Blue Eyes

His Judgement Dragon

Dark Magician Girl for 3 of every LS and GB cards along with a set of Exodia.

Pics or it didn't happen. Nobody is that stupid.

I can't really go back in time and take pictures of it. Anyway' date=' he's a huge Yugi fan. He thought that the LS cards were terrible because they got rid of his own deck and he said GB are horrible because they need to survive the battle. He already had 4 sets of Exodia so he figured he could trade one.

[/quote']

. . .

WHERE DOES HE LIVE?

I need Exodia.

Archived