[DISC] Sphinx Teleia, Andro Sphinx, and, Theinen

Note how Andro Sphinx and Sphinx Telela both have the same crappy effect and all, just reversed ATK/DEF.

Yeah, no. The other set of Sphinxes (the rock ones) beat these by a mile.

Hm. If Burnpsy was hero he would've post a pic of the forum which contains a link that leads to the old discussion of these cards.

In other words: UZ DA SERCH BATTAN!!!!!!!!!!111

I want to do this SO badly, but I can't anymore.

Hm. If Burnpsy was hero he would've post a pic of the forum which contains a link that leads to the old discussion of these cards.

I want to do this SO badly' date=' but I can't anymore.

[/quote']

why can't you?

I want to do this SO badly' date=' but I can't anymore.

[/quote']

why can't you?

Err... I'll PM you the answer to that one, as it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

How are they useless? If you have Pyramid of Light, you Special Summon them both for 1000 Life Points, tribute them for a strong guy, then Summon Thenien because they got destroyed, and in 1 turn, you have 2 powerful monsters.

As long as you have Pyramid of Light, those cards are good.

How are they useless? If you have Pyramid of Light' date=' you Special Summon them both for 1000 Life Points, tribute them for a strong guy, then Summon Thenien because they got destroyed, and in 1 turn, you have 2 powerful monsters.

As long as you have Pyramid of Light, those cards are good.

[/quote']

actually according to the rules they must be in your hand to be summoned the pyramid is on the field

Archived