Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Discussion Thread

Well, if you stay up late enough, or are big enough of an anime fan, you know what anime I'm talking about. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion is one of the best plotted animes I've ever seen, and that range is wide.

Discuss what you like or dislike about this series, whether it be anime or manga.

do you think someone was just playing lelouch when suzaku stabbed him and he kept living in secret (sayuko did it once before in the fair and they looked exactly alike)? This could leave it open for a 3rd season and explain why C.C. was so happy and speaking to lelouch like he was there at the end of the show.

do you think someone was just playing lelouch when suzaku stabbed him and he kept living in secret (sayuko did it once before in the fair and they looked exactly alike)? This could leave it open for a 3rd season and explain why C.C. was so happy and speaking to lelouch like he was there at the end of the show.

Having a third season would probably be crap, also I don't see any possibility for third season anyway. I liked the first season way better then the second season, just seemed a lot better.

It's possible but Code Geass had a good ending so trying to contiue it would ruin it. Some people seem to think Leoluch is still alive and that's fine but even if he is alive there shouldn't be another season.

Archived