What do you think about the original characters from yugioh....

I love the original season and the first American one. The only character I didn't like in the original was Miho. But, thankfully they got rid of her in the second season. But I think we need one with less card games though. Like the original.

I love season 0, and the first American season. But I think we need a series with less card games, like season 0.

I love the original season and the first American one. The only character I didn't like in the original was Miho. But' date=' thankfully they got rid of her in the second season. But I think we need one with less card games though. Like the original.[hr']

I love season 0, and the first American season. But I think we need a series with less card games, like season 0.

ya wasn't season 0 only aired in japan or something like that.

Although the original series was great ... no one can say that 5D'd is bad ... GX is another story ... (annoying characters, boring story :D ).... also, you can see the progress of duelist and decks 5D's....even the Leo's from 5D's can kick ass of Yugi Muto ... :)...

earthbounds immortals are not that bed...yes, they are OP'd, but there is nothing other wrong...

ONLY THING that I hated in the second season of 5D'd is the fact, that, every character (especially Yusei) had deck full of cards with effect that makes Damage 0, when they are fighting against Immortals, in other duels, they are not using that cards...... :(

Yes only aired in Japan and other locations that could access the channel it aired on.

how come it never aired anywhere else was it to bad or something.

Nothing hugely bad to be honest, although the Yami No Games were very interesting. I think the main reason it was never picked up is the lack of Magic and Wizards (Duel Monsters' former name), it could also have lead or been caused by a new animation studio being drafted in to do the art work for the anime series. (Which is celebrating 10 years of animating for YGO this year, hence the special 10 year anniversary shown currently on the front of the 5Ds Episodes in Japan (The YGO manga is actually 14 years old this year)). War Of The Dragons was also a 'film' that never made it out of Japan, but that could of been due to it revolving around REBD and didn't have very much other plot (Should have been an OVA really, but it slotted between Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters, but its animation didn't match either series)

All Divine Cards in a series are OPed, that includes the Dark Gods from YGO R.

I think you should probably try to VJump Character Decklists, they brought out in the last few months, they improve on the existing decks and include released only cards.

Yes only aired in Japan and other locations that could access the channel it aired on.

how come it never aired anywhere else was it to bad or something.

Nothing hugely bad to be honest' date=' although the Yami No Games were very interesting. I think the main reason it was never picked up is the lack of Magic and Wizards (Duel Monsters' former name), it could also have lead or been caused by a new animation studio being drafted in to do the art work for the anime series. (Which is celebrating 10 years of animating for YGO this year, hence the special 10 year anniversary shown currently on the front of the 5Ds Episodes in Japan (The YGO manga is actually 14 years old this year)). War Of The Dragons was also a 'film' that never made it out of Japan, but that could of been due to it revolving around REBD and didn't have very much other plot (Should have been an OVA really, but it slotted between Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters, but its animation didn't match either series)

All Divine Cards in a series are OPed, that includes the Dark Gods from YGO R.

I think you should probably try to VJump Character Decklists, they brought out in the last few months, they improve on the existing decks and include released only cards.

[/quote']

Thank you for the information

Archived