Bakemonogatari | Seriously, Watch It.

Currently there's one Episode, I've watched 5 minutes of it and so far I think it's awesome.

When you read this:

Bakemonogatari centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third year high school student who is almost human again after briefly becoming a vampire. One day, a classmate named Hitagi Senjougahara, who infamously never talks to anyone, falls down the stairs into Koyomi’s arms. He discovers that Hitagi weighs next to nothing, in defiance of physics. After being threatened by her, Koyomi offers her help, and introduces her to Meme Oshino, a middle-aged homeless man who helped him stop being a vampire.

You'd think it was just one of those random Anime's that they make where they just die out and nobody realised the existed, but if you watch it you'll realise it's going to be up there with the other cool sh!t you've seen.

Here's a link to the 1st episode.

Bakemonogatari - Episode 001

The first bit is kinda ecchi but the rest of it seems pretty serious and sh!t, just the way I like it.

Also I've noticed that it says one the Forum page that the anime section is for discussing Yugioh anime only, seeing as how we don't use it for just that anymore hopefully one of the admins can change it.

Archived