[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Arthias rose up to the sky

"Rick, Zarkus, and Drake! Those toys you have, I command you to give them back!"

He held the card in his hand up in the air

"Activate..."

The Egyptian Gods flew out of their owner's decks

"No! NO!"

"Divine Polymerization! Arise, the ultimate God!"

Light shone from the heavens as a magnificient figure came down from it.

"The Creator God of Light, Horakhty!"

[spoiler=Effect]

The Creator God of Light, Horakhty

DIVINE

Level 12

∞ ATK /∞ DEF

Obelisk the Tormentor + Slifer the Sky Dragon + The Winged Dragon of Ra

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play the above cards from your side of the field or Graveyard. This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects, and cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Summoned, destroy all DARK monsters on the field, regardless of effect. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can negate the effects of all other Monster cards. This card can attack your opponent directly.

**The effects of this card has priority over all other card effects. No matter how its worded, the cards are destroyed/negated.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thomas noticed Drakes Obilisk when from his deck into the sky to form a gaint being and Thomas said "Drake I think this just got more serious now"

Meanwhile in the Underworld where Azure and Sigma where a portal appeared and out of it came a boy with black cloths and said "Well I guess the Devil Gods will have to face the creator of light" while walking towards the two.

The mysterious Armor Duelist's Armor Monsters were sent back into his deck and he turned to face Thomas "I think you're mistaken" The mysterious person, who could almost have been Drake's identical twin, told Thomas "My name is Caleb" He looked up and his jaw dropped "What the hell is that!?"

Drake didn't even care or notice when Obelisk left him, nor did he notice the giant God of light

OOC: And bio time

Name: Caleb

deck: Dragon Armor

appearance: Just barely not Drake's identical twin

background: He's Drake's half-brother, everything else to be revealed

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Neutral

"No Azure. No destruction. I summoned this God for one purpose!"

Arthias rose his arms up into the sky.

"Horakhty! Pave the way for AIs and humans to live together in harmony once and for all! Make a perfect world!"

There were some minor earthquakes...

"I don't like the feel of this..." Zarkus said in a concerned tone

The God of Light just stood there, doing nothing.

"Whats going on!? Follow me!"

Knight of Destiny and Twin Seeds of Dark and Light attacked the Creator of Darkness

"I will not let this world go through! It will be a chaotic world, filled with viruses and real life hackers! Don't you see the flaw in your plans?!?"

"Damn you...!"

"No! They're perfectly merged together already! All I need is to have the God of Light serve me and prevent this world from becoming hell!"

"She doesn't think this world should exist either... admit it Arthias, you've lost!"

"Ergh..."

Zarkus watched as Twin Seeds was destroyed. However, Knight of Destiny cut the Creator of Darkness's arms off.

OOC: Drake's somewhere else so I'll just pretend you didn't say his name

IC: "Yeah, let's go TOWARDS the giant...glowing...God...Alright fine you win!" Caleb said, slowing down as Black Hole Dragon barred his fangs and started growing until he was about three stories tall

"Glad you came around" The Dragon said smugly, shrinking back to his minimum 6'6" height and following Thomas

OOC: I noticed that too

IC: "Seriously, I think we should just ignore the giant Egyptian God fusion monster for now" Caleb said "We're only two people and a big ass Dragon"

"A big ass Dragon that fought Obelisk to a draw" Black Hole Dragon said, despite the fact that it was Galaxy Dragon that fought "But I agree, Obelisk exhausted me to the point that I fear I may be all but useless in this fight" A counter appeared next to him, his level was still at 10, but his ATK was down to 0 "I am sorry but the new guy is right, we are all but screwed in my current condition"

Archived