[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigma got up slowly as his image flickered. There was a bright white light, and he was a replaced by a tall girl who didn't look very happy. Her eyes had a fierce look to them. 'Aww god damnit' she grumbled. She then looked at Rick. 'What are you lookin at?' she demanded.

"I activate the Effect of Gorz in my hand. So Now I sumon Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness! and I get a Token with 1800 ATK! HAHAHA! Draw! I play Cold Wave! Now knowone can set or activatre Spells or Traps! Now I summon Phantom Skyblaster! His effect allows me to summon tokens up to the number of monsters I control, so I summon 2 more tokens! Now I tribute my SKyblaster and Skybklaster tokens to summon! The Devils Dreadroot! Meet The Darkness of Obelisk! He now halves the attack of all monsters! Now Gorz! Attack his monster! and Dreadroot atttack! HAHAHA"

The monsters faded as the Devils Dreadroot Impailed his claws into David.

"I guess you were wrong..."

Azure walked off, and came across to Sigma.

"Well well well... Now we're in the real world, it seems things are changing."

Azure placed his fingers on Sigma's head, sending him flying backwards.

David: "Hey, where ya going?" he looked up at Azure "I activated Kuriboh from my hand to reduc your Dark Obelisk's attack..." David put a card in his gaveyard "My move right? I summon a monster in defense mode and play 2 more cards face down and end my turn." he said weakly. "Your move."

OOC: Do you still go on Ultimate Heroes Kiryu?

Sigma caught Azure's kick and forced him away. 'I am Game Master Sigma, wherever the Virtual World is, my power is too. You AI, just grew out of control. You cannot control anything in a frail human frame, you just have a god complex worthy Arthias' Sigma smirked.

Archived