[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White Snow Dragon was still following Rick and David, especially after Rick pulled out a couple of Egyptian Gods

Black Hole Dragon appeared next to them "Something seems severely off Master" He was again shrunk down to about six and a half feet tall, long snaking neck excluded

OOC: So how long to Black and Kira have before they get disqualified?

"Drake? where did you go too..?" Thomas said wondering what was going on then he thought Maybe if I look around the city area I may find out what maybe going on Thomas then used a feild spell and teleported to a city which looked different to the virtual world and walked around wondering where he was.

OOC: Insert any sort of Real world Character here >.>

OOC: I'll post a bio for this character laterish

IC: Someone closely resembling Drake was getting assaulted by basically every Dark World monster at once. He pulled out a sword resembling a black version of Drake's Duel Blade and slapped five cards onto it, each one equipping itself to the unknown man, who promptly dispatched all but Goldd Silva and Reign-Beaux "Next I play Armor Forge, fusing my monsters together" the five pieces, each vaguely resembling a dragon's limb, combined into a giant mechanical dragon around his body, which easily dispatched Silva and Goldd. The new guy then started brawling with Reign-Beaux on an apparently even playing field

OOC2: Different Silva and Goldd than the one that appeared a couple dozen pages back

White Snow Dragon landed about a dozen yards in front of Rick "Hand over Slifer" he told him

White Snow Dragon was in front of the tournament bracket postings, deciding who would be lucky enough to get Osiris The two players in Row A haven't even dueled yet so that's a no, Rick in Row B already has Ra, Row C has the control but not the dueling ability, almost lost to a pathetic Kuriboh, Mike in Row D has some potential, My Lord's pathetic brother is Row E, Row F hasn't dueled yet, Row G ditto, Carly in Row H, however is a Dark Signer that just beat one of her own The Dragon thought to himself If I give it to Mike though He thought looking up some information He would just give it back to the guy that lost to a Kuriboh He looked at Osiris again Neither duelist in the first or seventh row seems to be here at the moment so it's down to Thomas in Row F or Carly in Row H

OOC: NZ, cross out XI in the standings

Rick:"Zarkus? But how did-" he shook his head "nevermind that. Here." he handed Slifer to Zarkus "I need to know what happened!! How was the fourth wall broken!?"

OOC: Sorry I took so long. I was finishing the duel in Ultimate Heroes where Pegasus is killed. You should check it out! ;D

Archived