[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samuel started scattering in to data as he walk backward. "Well then, the next time you meet him. Tell him that his rematch with me will depend on the life of you or his new friend and as always his life too. I back and someone else from you past is growing as stronger by the hour." Samuel disappeared.

Azure still watched the tournament from a high.

"Hahaha... Little do the know of the dark side of the Egyptian Gods!

I call forth! The Devil's Avatar, The Devil's Dreadroot and The Devil's Eraser!"

A demon appeared beside him, looking like Obelisk only on steroids, a Dragon swirled above his head, symbolising Slifer, only with an anger management problem.

Finally an orb hovered behind him. Symbolising Ra, it gave off a more powerful aura, striking fear into the world below, as the Devil Gods began to shake the virtual world.

Yes" Galaxy Dragon said "It's the Azure Knight 2.0 software upgrade that I told you about earlier" The dragon looked at both of them separately "It has many uses but the one I'm fond of is the one that did this to me" he gestured to his new body "For me it worked in a Synchro Summon, for you I think it will work in a Fusion"

"Ummm Thomas" Drake said holding up Obelisk "We have a problem here"

As the 3 shadows appeared Kingdom Neos said "looks like someone must have setting this up Gods vs Devil Gods, looks like we may have trouble here"

"This is bad enough as it is with the Gods and looking for the remaining 5 Azure Knights looks like we going to have a battle with the Devil gods aswell." Thomas included worried about what may happen.

Kingdom Saviour Neos's card flew out of Thomas's Extra Deck "Level 13 you mean" Galaxy Dragon said showing Thomas the card "That's why it drained you" It then looked up at the Devil Gods then turned to Drake "If the Sacred Beasts show up next, I'm getting the Hell outta here" he warned "Those guys fuse" Galaxy Dragon got an idea "Drake, wait what am I thinking you're pure Synchro." he turned towards Thomas "Thomas, give me your Polymerization"

"How the Hell did these guys get to Outer Space" he laughed "Oh right Devil GODS"

"Are you sure thats a good idea Galaxy Dragon we don't know what will happen to you" Thomas said worried if the fusion attemped fails, but as the avitars effect was kick in Thomas then shouted "I discard Magic Spell Guardian which negates all monster effects that prevent spell being used for this turn!"

Magic Spell Guardian

lv 3 Wind

Spellcaster/Effect

You can discard this card to negate all monster effects that prevent spell cards from being activated or destroyed untill the End-Phase

ATK/800 DEF/1400

Archived