[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Black Hole Dragon appeared in front of them, shrunk down to about six and a half feet tall as opposed to his usual twelve stories, two cards then flew into Drake's deck and it shifted into a more humanoid dragon "Master Drake did not" Galaxy Dragon told Thomas "However, I did"

Drake's jaw would have hit the floor if there was any floor to hit

"How about INSTEAD of that big ass mallet, I just do some pro bono security work?" Mark suggested "I'll help you seal up the holes I use to hack and write a program to fix up the ones that I haven't found yet"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigma smiled as the scenerey changed into an eerie, bur brightly twisted world. 'No' he answered and crushed Mark with the hammer, but he wasn't dead, just comically flattened. 'Welcome to Toon World, you're going to spend a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG time here' he said happily.

"Well Black Hole Dragon, have you learnt which God card was used?" Thomas said wondering which of the 3 it was "Slifer the Sky Dragon, the weakest of the 3 which has the power of gaining 1000 ATK for each card in the users hand and also reducing monsters ATK or DEF by 2000 but if its weak than that it would be destroyed" Kingdom Neos added figuring out which one it was.

"First of all, I'm not Black Hole Dragon, I took the Azure Knight 2.0 upgrade" Galaxy Dragon told Thomas "And I also sense that Ra has also been summoned and that Obelisk is here" he shook his heads, both of them, at Kingdom Neos, "You really should modernize"

About an hour and a half later, Mark became three dimensional

Sigma came back to Mark. 'Now that you're no longer a quarter of an inch thic, I'd like you to meet two very special friends of mine' Sigma stated. From the bizzare surroundings two toon creatures appeared. 'Manga Ryu Ran and Toon Summoned Skull are rather displeased that you hacked, aren't you?' Sigma inquired to the pair. They nodded. 'So, they're going to punish you in several different ways' Sigma added.

Sigma smirked as a bright purple column blasted down and deposited Mark in front of him. 'I call those Zoom Rooms. They get someone who is escaping from punishment and drags them to me in the most excruciating manner. Sometimes they get limbs swapped around too' he said pleasantly.

White Snow Dragon reverse-teleported to the Yami area then sealed the hole Mark hacked through, after which he appeared just outside Marcia's hospital room's door, the last place Mark hacked from, however since he was a Duel Spirit, he didn't have to hack to get there

Mark rolled his eyes and waited for Sigma to heal himself and then leave Mark with the toons

Archived