[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I read you like a book" Sir XI laughed "I activate my face-down Wormhole and White Hole" David's Heavy Storm got absorbed into a vortex and shot back at him and Sir XI's Kuriboh Knight was saved by White Hole and Lightning Blade replaced its sword (3800/2000) "Do you end your turn?"

OOC: By Tiger Swordsman do you mean Tiger Axe or did you forget to post the card?

Sir XI's Field

Hand: 0

Monsters: Kuriboh Knight

S/T: 0

LP: 2000

David's LP: 400

[spoiler=cards]Wormhole

Trap

Counter

Pay any multiple of 1000 life points. Take control of one spell or trap card on your opponent's side of the field for every 1000 life points spent

A card appeared in front of Sir XI "I activate my Spell Card Kuriboh Charity, it allows me to remove from play any amount of "Kurib" monsters in my graveyard to draw the same amount of cards" Kuriba(OOC: Maybe Kuribe, I forgot lol), Kuribrawler, Kuriboh, Kuribot, and Kuriboh Magician appeared in front of Sir XI and converted into 5 cards "Next I activate Double Summon and Normal Summon two Kuribombs in Attack position" Two creatures resembling certain other living bombs from another Japanese game series involving a pair of Italian plumber siblings "Next I place one card face down and end my turn"

Hand: 1

Monsters: Kuriboh Knight, Kuribomb x2

S/T: 1 f/d

LP: 2000

David's LP: 400

[spoiler=cards]Kuriboh Charity

Spell

Remove from play any amount of "Kurib" monsters in your graveyard. Draw one card for every monster removed by this effect.

Kuribomb

FIRE

Level 1

Pyro/Effect

When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play to inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to its ATK

300/200

OOC: Ya know, Shadi being here isn't exactly a miracle. He could just log into the game

IC: Sigma warped to the med room where Marcia was. He grabbed her deck and shuffled through it, replacing the deck in its original position once done. 'Your boyfriend took the Slifer card. No doubt returning it to Zarkus. You won't be needing it yet young lady. But be glad Slifer didn't kill you. You're minds and soul are in this world. Any things that happens, is permanant' he warned and left.

OOC: Rick has Slifer right now. He was about to return it to Zarkus.

David: "I activate Card Destruction!! This destroys both of our hands allowing us to draw new cards!" David drew his cards and smiled. "First, I activate Red Potion!! This increase's my life points by 500!!! And now I use Monster Resurrection to special summon one of the cards I just sent to the grave. I summon my Red Flame Dragon!! Now I activate my spell card..." one of the cars David had face down was revealed "Red Flame Blast!! This destroys all your attack position monsters!!" Red Flame Dragon lifted his head and blasted red hot flame at XI's monsters "Now I summon my Tiny Knight!! ow Tiny Knight attack directly!!!" Tiny Knight jumped at XI and slashed "Now Red Flame Dragon, finish this duel!!!" Red Flame Dragon blasted flames at XI "Whew, your the tougest duelist I ever dueled. And I went up against some pretty tough guys. But your still the toughest."

[spoiler=cards used]

MonsterResurrection.jpgRedFlameDragon.jpgRedFlameBlast.jpgTinyKnight.jpg

Shadi appeared behind Sigma.

Shadi: "Jagashemesh. My name is Shadi. I have come to ask you why you created the Egyptian gods on this game. You must realize the deadly power they contain."

Sigma smiled. 'Indeed I do. It's called variety Shadi. There are some in this world that can contain and wield the powers of the Gods. That girl's heart was too weak to contain Slifer, for now. So inhibitors on that card will be required of course. But, their existance is paltry compared to my true dream, creating the Creator God of Light, Horakhty'.

Mark was inside Marcia's hospital room, hidden by a clever hack, and started rifling through her deck until he found the dragon and slipped it into his pocket "Thanks" he said slipping out the door

XI reverted back to its Kuriboh LV 11 form and flew at David, holding up its 'hand'

Drake smiled "My Spirit Partner just threw the duel" He told Zacharias "It didn't want to have to duel against me so it forfeited"

OOC: Rick already took the dragon. And if he hadn't, Sigma would've. But since he's so content with hacking, time for fun :P

IC: As Mark left the hospital, Sigma appeared wielding an enormous hammer. 'I once said I didn't care, but attempting to steal another's deck is not on. And since you seem to enjoy hacking, I feel it is time to DROP THE BAN HAMMER ON YOU!' Sigma cried and smashed the ground. 'You have a couple of options, all, very painful' he warned.

While Thomas was watch Carlys and Mistys duel he felt a power presents somewhere wonder what it was then his duel spirit kingdom Neos appeared and said its an "Eqyptain God, card which the user must of not been strong enough to use the card so they have been injuryed" Thomas knew what the Eqyptain Gods were and was suprized that a copie of them were made into the virtual world and though The gods cards are dangerus like my saviour form as after I first used that form my body just collasped on me for a while then Thomas starts to think of when his battle will arrive as after a while his opponent still hadn't arrived.

OOC: That was funny. But I think a worse punishment would be for Shadi to send him to the shadow realm right after the Ban Hammer, sooo.

Shadi appeared behind Mark and placed his millenim key to Mark's forhead

Shadi: "You will spend the remaider of your time in the Shadow Realm!" Shadi turned the key and Mark dissapeared. For now.

Archived