[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Katoki' date=' quick tip when making Tuner monsters using the card maker, if the monster doesn't have an effect, just type "Type(space)/(space)tuner" in the type box

[/quote']

OOC: Sorry. I told him about that stuff. So I got to take the credit on that.

Marcia: "First I activate Vase Of Greed! And I chain activate Jar Of Greed! And now I sacrifice Steel Seraph, Bright Winged Seraph Collette, and Seraph Knight Meav to summon-

Rick: "Marcia no!!!"

Marcia "Slifer The Sky Dragon!!!!!!!" The sky grew dark and the great god Slifer The Sky Dragon appeared above Marcia. Lightning flashed all around the stadium.

David looked up and saw Slifer.

David: "If Rick had Ra, then that could mean....MARCIA!!!! XI I need to go check on something! My friend is in trouble!! Please wait! I'll be back as soon as possable!! Pease understand!!" David ran towards Slifer.

Marcia looked at the dragon.

Marcia's hand: 7

Slifer's ATK and DEF: 7000

Marcia: "Now I win! Slifer The Sky Dragon, attack!!!!" Slifer turned its eye's to look at Marcia. "Slifer Attack now!!!" Slifer turned to Marcia and Fired a continuous lightning blast at her. "EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

Rick: "Ra! Come forth and stop him!" Ra appeared above Rickan flew at Slifer and bit him on the neck. Both monsters dissappeared.

David: "Marcia!!!"

Marcia collapsed as Rick got to the arena. Rick cought Marcia before she hit the floor. Slifer fell to the middle of the arena.

Rick: "Marcia! Marcia!" he felt her pulse andfelt relief. "She's alive."

Medic: "We'll take it from here." The medics put Marcia on a strecher and left. Rick approached the god card.

Rick: "These shouldn't b put in the wrong hands." he bent over and picked up the card and put it in his card case. "I'll have to talk to Zarkus about this. Crap! David, your duel!"

David: "I know! We'll meet in the hospital later!" David ran off to the arena.

[spoiler=cards used]

VaseOfGreed.jpgSliferTheSkyDragon.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing three monsters. Control of this card cannot be switched. This card cannot removed from the field by spell, trap or monster effects except for "The Winged Dragon of Ra". If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard it is destroyed at the End Phase of that turn. The original attack of this card is 1000 x the number of cards in your Hand. When a monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field it's ATK is lowered by 2000. If a monster is Flip Summoned or Special Summoned on your opponent's side of the field in defense position it's DEF is lowered by 2000. If your opponent sets a monster it is flipped face up. If a monsters If a monster's ATK or DEF is reduced to 0 by this effect the monster is destroyed.

WingedDragonOfRa.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing three monsters. Control of this card cannot be switched. This card cannot removed from the field by spell, trap or monster effects except for "The Winged Dragon of Ra". If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard it is destroyed at the End Phase of that turn. The original ATK and DEF of this monster is the sum of the ATK and DEF of all monster tributed to summon it. This card can always attack on the turn it is summoned regardless of the effects of other cards. At any time during your turn or when this monster is Special Summoned you may pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. This monster cannot be destroyed in the turn that this effect is used. You may pay all but 1 of your Life Points to increase the ATK of this card by the amount of Life Points you payed. You may tribute monster(s) on your side of the field to increase this cards ATK by the ATK of the tributed monsters.

OOC: Hey Zarkus are you going to use or already use the 3 phantoms. you know Uria, Hamon, and Raviel?

From kio (He has summer school)

David ran back to the stadum.

David: "sorry Xi! My friend Marcia was on the other end of Slifers blast. Shes in the hospital now. Sorry whos turn was it."

ooc: That mean my character is a very very very very old program since you 60.

Samuel watch as the duelists duel each other. He smiled. "So many people to delete......but I better stay back. If I do lose, the area will be corrupted by the virus." Samuel smiled again. "And I know you don't want that to happen now bro." A wormhole appear behind Samuel. "Thank to my new memories.........I bringing back an unique trio that was lost in this data stream." The wormhole closed as Samuel walk in smiling.

OOC: Whether you like it or not' date=' it won't make sense for a group of kids with 0 programming skills too program such powerful cards

[/quote']

OOC: I meant on card maker. Like how I made these

[spoiler=Cards made]

SliferTheSkyDragon.jpgWingedDragonOfRa.jpg

David: "Hey, you learned how to talk! Now I activate Single Handed Knockout Punch and stop your Kuriboh Knight!"

[spoiler=cards used]

SingleHandedKnockoutPunch.jpg

Rick sat in the hospital talking to the Medic.

Medic: "She'll be ok. She's currently in a temporary coma. But she should wake up in about a week."

Rick: "Good."

Medic: "She's lucky to even be alive. A blast like that, even from a hologram, could kill someone."

Rick: "She's alive." he grabbed her hand "Thats all that matters."

Medic: "I'll leave you alone for a while." the medic left the room

Shadi: "You did well to summon and control Ra the way you did."

Rick: "Shadi!!!"

The portion of the sky where Ra and Slifer clashed was still wierdly stormy and blazing. Slowly, the virtual sky began to desintergrate and a huge hole opened. In the gaping hole, 3 figures stood. One, a boy wearing simply street clothes and glasses stepped through the portal. "Finally! I found a weak spot where I could directly hack into the virtual world!" The two figures behind him, one. a muscular man wearing camo pants and a black tank top, the other, a hysterical looking scientist, entered the virtual world as well. The three of them slowly descended to the ground where Marcia had just dueled. "I wonder what happened here?" the boy said grinning.

"Actually, I'm just renting out my cousin's body for the duration of this duel" Sir XI explained "But now, I discard my Kuribot to negate your trap card" A mechanical Kuriboh flew in front of Kuriboh Knight and detonated David's trap

[spoiler=cards]Kuribot

DARK

Level 2

Machine/Effect

Discard this card from your hand to negate and destroy one spell or trap card on the field.

600/400

Rick: "How did you get here Shadi?"

Shadi: "My limits do not end in the virtual world. I can go any where I need to be."

Rick: "Then why are you here?"

Shadi: "I sensed the use of two of the Egyptian gods. I came to prevent the last one from being used."

Rick: "What will happen if the last one is summoned?"

Shadi: "The fourth wall will be shattered and the monsters of the past in this world will be released."

Rick: "What?"

Shadi: "Their names are Azure and Arthias. Since you and your friends are here, I will leave the protecting of the fourth wall in your hands."

Rick: "So your leaving already?"

Shadi walked over to Marcia's bed and sat down

Shadi: "No. I will assist you in protecting the fourh wall. And watch over her." he said pointing at Marcia.

Rick: "Thank you Shadi. I need to go talk to some one. Make sure-"

Shadi: "That the cloaked man you've been meeting with does not arive?"

Rick: "Yeah thanks." he said as he walked off (How did he know about him?)

David: "Damn. I need to win this. For Marcia. My draw! I activate Heavy Storm and Black Hole! And I summon Tiger Swordsman!! And I equip him with Lightning Blade!! Now Tiger Swordsman, attack directly!! Now I use his effect to have him attack you directly again!!!! Sorry XI! I won!" he smiled "Maybe we can duel again sometime!" (At least I move on to the next round. We need to win....) he looked up to the sky (Rick and I.)

David LP: 400

XI: 0

[spoiler=cards used]

TigerSwordsman.jpg

OOC: Virtual Shadi. Wow >_>

OOC: Yeah he kinda shows up every once in a while. He's only here now cuz I thought it mightmake a good twist. ;D That cool that he's here?

Rick: "Hey Zarkus! Can you answer some of my quesion's?"

Archived