[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six cards appeared in front of XI and it made some high pitched cooing noises, causing three cards to appear face down on its side of the field and a humanoid Kuriboh to appear on the field. XI cooed happily and one more card disappeared from its 'hand', as a Kuriba flew into its monster. He cooed angrily and the monster charged at Ryu

XI's cards

Hand: 1

Monsters: Kuribrawler

S/T: 3 f/d

[spoiler=cards]Kuribrawler

EARTH

Level 4

Beast/Effect

Once per turn, by sending one "Kurib" card in your hand to the graveyard, this card gains 400 ATK

1800/1600

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Kuriba

OOC: Nice Kenshin reference

David: "I see. I summon Soldier Hyena in attack mode! And I equip him wth Axe Of Despair!! Now I play a card face down and have Soldier Hyena attack Kuribrawler! Sorry XI."

Soldier Hyena Slamed his axe on Kuribrawler

Davids LP: 3800

XI's LP: 3400

[spoiler=cards used]

SoldierHyena.jpg

Marcia: "I summon Steel Seraph in attack mode! And I activate Hammer Shot to destroy Fallen Angel-Zackariah! And now Seraph Knigt Meav and Steel Seraph attack Mike directly! and I end my turn!

Marcia's LP: 4000

Mike's LP: 1200

[spoiler=cards used]

SteelSeraph.jpg

OOC: My bad

Marcia: I activate Negate Attack! And now I summon Bright Winged Seraph Collette! And now I activate De-spell to destroy Casle Of The Fallen! And now I equip Meav with Gift Of Wings! Meav attack Zackariah. And I play 2 cards face down1 And end my turn!

OOC: 1800 ATK + 400 = 2200 ATK - 1600 = 600 LP lost means David has 3400 LP

IC: XI activated its middle face-down and Kuribrawler sidestepped the attack and slammed its fist into the Hyena. XI started cheering wildly, performing quintuple and sextuple backflips and literally boucing around the arena

Drake was laughing to himself "I think the little furball makes its point known without my help" he mused out loud

[spoiler=cards]

Kuribasher

Spell

Quick-Play

When a face up Attack Position "Kurib" Monster is Attacked by a monster with an ATK higher than the "Kurib" Monster's ATK, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle and its ATK is treated as being equal to the opponent's monster's ATK.

XI's field

Hand: 1

Monsters: Kuribrawler

S/T: 2 f/d

LP: 4000

David's LP: 3400

David: "I should hve seen that coming!" David luaghed "Ok. I place a card face down! And end my turn! Your move XI!"

Rick was walking downthe hall to the arena.

Rick: "Why am I feelng worried?" he looked up. A man was standing there. "Wha-! Who are you?"

???: "That is not important. Check on your girlfriend."

Rick: "What? Marcia's not my girlfriend!!"

???: "I never said Marcia."

Rick: "Damn!"

???: "Go watch. She's about to make the mistak of a life time."

Rick ran past the man.

Rick: "Please tell me they didn't do it!"

XI let out a loud "WHOOOOOO!!!" and another card appeared in front of it. It played a Pot of Greed, literally reaching its hand into the jar and pulling out two cards, with a resounding "WOOO!" and cooing happily as it played a spell card and summoned Kuriboh Magician and Kuriboh from its deck. It then equipped Kuriboh with Promotion and started cooing grandiosely as all three of its monsters merged into Kuriboh Knight, it then shapeshifted into another Kuriboh Knight "There we go" It said in perfect English, with a slight British accent "Now then, where was I?" it asked "Oh right, now my twin attacks you directly"

[spoiler=cards]Family Reunion

Spell Card

Activate only when you have a "Kurib" monster on the field. Special Summon up to two "Kurib" monsters from your deck whose combined Levels are less than the highest leveled "Kurib" monster on your side of the field.

Kuriboh Magician

EARTH

Level 2

Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect

When this card is in your hand or on your side of the field, you may send it to the graveyard to negate all Effect Damage caused by one card on the field for this turn.

600/400

Promotion

Spell Card

Equip

Equip to one monster on the field. Increase the level of the equipped monster by 1

Kuriboh Knight

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Synchro/Effect

1 tuner monster + Kuriboh + 0 or more non-tuner "Kurib" monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, place one "Kuriboh Counter" on it. When a monster on your side of the field attacks or is attacked, you can remove one Kuriboh Counter on this card to negate all Battle Damage you take for one turn (you can activate this effect during either player's turn). Once per turn, during your Main Phase, remove one "Kurib" or "Kuriboh" monster in your graveyard from play to place one Kuriboh Counter on this card. This card can only have 1 Kuriboh Counter on it at a time

3000/2500

OOC: My bad

Marcia: I activate Negate Attack! And now I summon Bright Winged Seraph Collette! And now I activate De-spell to destroy Casle Of The Fallen! And now I equip Meav with Gift Of Wings! Meav attack Zackariah. And I play 2 cards face down1 And end my turn!

OOC:I thought you already destroyed him oh well nevemind.

Mike: "I summon Fallen Angel-Zarik then i actevate Fall From Heaven and special summon Fallen Angel Teacher And Synchro Summon Zarik The Perfected Fallen Angel and i end my turn."

[spoiler=cards used]

FallenAngel-Zarik.jpg

FallFromHeaven.jpg

FallenAngelTeacher.jpg

ZarikThePerfectedFallenAngel.jpg

Archived