[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Oh. Well here's a twist. These AI actualy do unite the virtual world with the real world. And Sigma gave David Obelisk. But your kinda right.

Kazemaru: "I summon my Winged Dragon, Guardian Of The Fortress in defense mode! And I activate Spell Absorbtion! and I play a card face down! And that ends my turn. Master Epsilon will be proud once I beat you!"

Rick: "I summon Unar The Mecanichal Knight in attck mode! And now I activate Battle Of Those Yet To Come!!"

Kazemaru: "I choose Roc From The Valley Of Haze!"

Rick: "And I chose Nero The Demon Knight!" the two monsters battle each other and Nero won. "Now Zao Yun, attack his Winged Dragon." Zao Yun slamed his spear on the dragon "And Now Unar attack directly!!"

Kazemaru: "I activate Negate Attack!! My turn! I activate Premature Tribute!!! And this allows me to tribute monsters from my hand for one turn!! And I summon my Ultimate Obedient Fiend!!!! Unfortunalty I still have one card in my hand, so your safe for now..."

[spoiler=cards used]

BattleOfThoseYetToCome.jpgNeroTheDemonKnight.jpgUnarTheMechanicalKnight.jpg

OOC: Oh. Well what if the AI's org tries to destroy te virtual world insead of uniting it with the real world? Or if some of my villains come attack the virtual world?

Rick: "My draw!" Rick drew the card and looked at Winged Dragon Of Ra. "What? This isn't my card." he looked at the field "I don't have much other choice though..." he glared at Kazemaru "I sacrifice Zao Yun The Combat Knight, Unar The Machanical Knight, and Nero The Demon Knight to summon the Winged Dragon Of Ra!!!!!" Ra appeared above Rick. The sky darkened and lignting flashed all around Rick

Kazemaru: "WHAT!? IMPOSSABLE!? HOW COULD SOME ONE LIKE YOU POSSES AN EGYPTIAN GOD!!!!!!!????"

Rick: "Thats none of your buissness. Now I sacrifice 1000 life pints to place Ra in pheonix mode and destroy your Ultimate Obedient Fiend!" Ra entered Pheonix mode "Now go RA!" Ra destroyed Ultimate Obedient Fiend with a fierce blast of fire "And its not over yet!" Ra's ATK=7800. Ra's DEF=4600 "Winged Dragon Of Ra, attack!!!!" Ra reared back his head and engufed Kazemaru in flames.

Kazemaru: "NOOOOOO!!!!! MASTER EPSILON!!! MASTER GIGA!!!! I'M SORRYYYYY!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" Kazemaru collapsed.

Rick: "Game End!" Winged Dragon disappeared back to Ricks deck.

Rick: (As long as I have the Winged Dragon, I can win this Tounement! And find a way to get home!)

[spoiler=Winged Dragon Of Ra]

WingedDragonOfRa.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing three monsters. Control of this card cannot be switched. This card cannot removed from the field by spell, trap or monster effects except for "The Winged Dragon of Ra". If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard it is destroyed at the End Phase of that turn. The original ATK and DEF of this monster is the sum of the ATK and DEF of all monster tributed to summon it. This card can always attack on the turn it is summoned regardless of the effects of other cards. At any time during your turn or when this monster is Special Summoned you may pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. This monster cannot be destroyed in the turn that this effect is used. You may pay all but 1 of your Life Points to increase the ATK of this card by the amount of Life Points you payed. You may tribute monster(s) on your side of the field to increase this cards ATK by the ATK of the tributed monsters.

OOC: How about Drake gets Obelisk' date=' Kio gets to pick which God he gets, and someone else gets the third God? Just so it's sorta fair

IC: XI was STILL trying to find David

OOC2: Hint hint kio

[/quote']

OOC: Dude, David is at the stadium waiting for XI.

"Well I started off luring my brother into a false sense of security by giving him a MAJOR life point advantage, I had him winning by 3950 life points, then I pulled off a quick combo and got him with my Black Hole Dragon" Drake laughed "You should have seen the look on his face, but no, I haven't seen any more of us" He looked over at XI "Oh yeah and that annoying ass puffball is my Spirit Partner Kuriboh LV 11, but I just call it XI" He realized he didn't even know if Thomas could see Monster Spirits or not "And yes, there is a frantically screaming Kuriboh over there if you can't see it, I'm not insane"

Archived