[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drake was lecturing XI on the evils of gambling

XI was complaining that it's not technically gambling if it's a sure thing

Drake just muttered and teleported away, making sure not to leave any trace behind

XI went back to trying to find someone who could see it

Mark was dueling everyone that heckled him for losing in the first duel of the first round, usually dueling 3-on-1

OOC: The page hider is quite annoying...

IC: Misty started the duel against Carly in the Colosseum.

Colosseum

Spell/Field

When this card is activated, set this card aside instead of keeping it in your Field Spell Card Zone. Both players may play Field Spell Cards, and may destroy their own Field Spell Card to activate another from their hand.

"I draw, and I Normal Summon Venom Cobra in Defense Mode." (2000 DEF)

"Next, I will activate Venom Swamp and Vengeful Bog Spirit, then I will end my setting 2 face-down cards."

Misty: 4000 LP, 1 card in hand, Venom Cobra (2000 DEF), Venom Swamp (Field), Vengeful Bog Spirit, 2 FD.

"I draw, and I play Magical Exemplar in Attack Mode!" (1700 ATK)

"Next, I will activate Spell Power Grasp and Double Summon, placing 5 Spell Counters on my Exemplar, which I will use to Special Summon Fortune Lady Darky!" (2000 ATK)

"Now I will Normal Summon Fortune Lady Windy!" (900 ATK)

"She will let me destroy your Swamp and your left face-down!"

Misty grudgingly sent her Venom Swamp and her face-down Damage=Reptile to her Graveyard.

"I end my turn!"

Carly: 4000 LP, 1 card in hand, Magical Exemplar (1700 ATK, SC:0), Fortune Lady Darky (LV5, 2000 ATK), Fortune Lady Windy (LV3, 900 ATK)

OOC: What about for he next plot we have rogue AI's. I could make the names and characters if you want.

David to XI: "Sorry I'm late. You go first."

Kazemaru: "So your the one Master Epsilon spoke of? Not as strong as I thought."

Rick: "What do you mean? Who is Epsilon!?"

Kazemaru: "You know who he is. You've met him before. Now let's see what you got."

Rick: "Once I beat you, you tell me who Epsilon is! Game Start!!"

Archived