[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

OOC: 2001 posts! Yippee!

IC: Carly's hopes of winning the tournament sank when she saw the matchup. She turned to Misty, who was grinning.

I can't believe I have to duel Misty... Carly thought, looking glum.

I can't believe I have to duel Carly!!! Misty thought, looking happy.

This is going to be tough...

This is going to be easy...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"OK first of all, do you see the armored Kuriboh over my left shoulder?" Drake asked "That's XI, and it can't really speak any language anyone else understands so would you mind if I acted as its personal translator for its duels?" He asked "It will still do all of its own dueling" XI tapped Drake on his shoulder and made a few high pitched noises "Oh yeah and XI doesn't have a gender so make sure the MC doesn't call it a guy or a girl"

"Got it" Mark said

{Insert ante negotiation and heated battle here}

"I summon the Level 2 tuner Shade Dragon and tune it and my Level 8 Demon's Warlord to Synchro Summon Black Hole Dragon!" Drake called "Next I activate my Black Hole Dragon's effects, adding half Demon's Warlord's ATK to Black Hole Dragon, then paying half my life points to prevent you from activating your spells and traps, and finally I play the Equip Spell Cards Megamorph and Black Vortex, the former doubling my Black Hole Dragon's ATK, and the latter allowing my Black Hole Dragon to cut its ATK in half and Attack you Directly!" Black Hole Dragon's ATK went from 3900 to 5600 to 11200 and back to 5600 as it went in for the kill

Mark's Field

Hand: 4

Monsters: Life Force Dragon, Angel of Vengeance

S/T: 5 F/D

LP: 4000->0

Drake's Field

Hand: 1

Monsters: Black Hole Dragon

S/T:

LP: 50->25

Drake took the 5 anted cards and gave them to XI

Archived