[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lift lowered into the temple zone, and the columns were glowing brightly. 'After the triumph of the Legendary dragons, I decided to work bigger and better. And I have achieved that' he explained and took the card from the blue column. 'With this' he finished and held up Obelisk the Tormentor.

The brown haired, suspiciously subtle, male who dawned a draping black leather trench-coat went and quickly signed up for the tournament.

Black: "That should give me something to do until I find my target."

The male then walked over to a near-by hotel, entering it and purchasing an average room for 7 days and 7 nights, he then quickly went upstairs to his room and began to 'chillax' on the bed provided.

Black: "Nothing better to do.."

'I don't know. No one knows anymore. All history pertaining to the gods are lost. The only beings who ever knew about her are gone. Frankly, she remains a callous mystery to me. All she has to her effect is that she can only be summoned by removing from play the other 3 gods from your field or graveyard'.

'Naturally, she is, by all accounts the ultimate card. Though, considering an effect, no darkness can remain in her presence, so for her first effects, all dark monsters on and usmmoned to the field and in the grave are removed from play. This would essentially crush Azure and Arthias, should either attempt to return' Sigma suggested.

Archived