[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: I know but he is encryting a virus in Rick whenever you lose Life Point so he would be delete.

"Figure."

"I set 2 card on the field and summon Lady Masquade in ATK mode. I end.

OOC: so if You gain life points I lose them? Yeah I need to fight back for myself.

OOC: For the sake of reference, these are the effects of the Legendary Knights for the remainder of the RP. And Kio, your RP is a tad slow, but I'll try to RP more frequently in it.

"Reveal Trap card, A Challenge to Direct Combat! This forces your monster to battle one of mine! I'll have you attack Critias!"

[spoiler=Legendary Knight's Effects and the card I used]

Legendary Knight Critias

Level 8

LIGHT

2800 ATK / 1800 DEF

Warrior / Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Legend of Heart". You can activate Trap cards in your Graveyard. If you do so, that Trap Card is removed from play. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Legendary Knight Hermos

Level 8

LIGHT

2800 ATK / 1800 DEF

Warrior / Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Legend of Heart". When a monster you control is declared as an attack target, you can redirect the attack to this card, then select and remove from play 1 Effect Monster in your Graveyard. This card gains the effect(s) of the selected monster. When this card battles, you can remove from play any number of monsters from your Graveyard to multiply the ATK of this card by an amount equal to the number of monsters removed this way.

Legendary Knight Timaeus

Level 8

LIGHT

2800 ATK / 1800 DEF

Warrior / Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Legend of Heart". Once per turn, you can activate 1 Spell Card from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. If you do so, that Spell Card is removed from play. During your Battle Phase, by removing this card, along with "Legendary Knight Hermos" and "Legendary Knight Critias" on our side of the field from play when your opponent controls a monster with a greater combined ATK then all monsters you control, Special Summon 1 "Knight of Destiny" from your Extra Deck. This effect can be activated during the Damage Step.

Knight of Destiny

Level 12

LIGHT

∞ ATK / ∞ DEF

"Legendary Knight Critias" + "Legendary Knight Hermos" + "Legendary Knight Timaeus"

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck except by the effect of "Legendary Knight Timaeus" (you do not use Polymerization). This card cannot be destroyed in battle and is, under all circumstances, unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

10822m.jpg

I play Time Route. It let me speed the turn count up or backward 1000 point per turn and since you have more monster then me, I can send the cards on the field back to your deck. I heading back to my turn.

[spoiler=cards]Time Route

This card can only be activated on your opponent side of the field when he attack. By paying 1000x the number of turns. You can reverse the effect of every card(s) and send them back to your opponent deck.

165539s.jpg

Marcia draws then looks at the card. Marcia smiled

Marcia: "It is over. For you! I sacrifice Seraph Knight Meav and Seraph Knight Angela to summon my Guardian Seraph!" A beautiful angel appeared above Marcia. "And I equip her with Gift Of Wings! Now, Guardian Seraph attack Silent Angel!" Guardin Seraph blasted light at Silent Angel. "I win."

[spoiler=Cards used]

GuardianSeraph.jpgGiftOfWings.jpg

Sorry I didn't think I'd think of that move.

But if Zarkus says its Ok you can crush her in the Tourney

OOC: For the sake of reference' date=' these are the effects of the Legendary Knights for the remainder of the RP. And Kio, your RP is a tad slow, but I'll try to RP more frequently in it.

"Reveal Trap card, A Challenge to Direct Combat! This forces your monster to battle one of mine! I'll have you attack Critias!"

[spoiler=Legendary Knight's Effects and the card I used']

Legendary Knight Critias

Level 8

LIGHT

2800 ATK / 1800 DEF

Warrior / Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Legend of Heart". You can activate Trap cards in your Graveyard. If you do so, that Trap Card is removed from play. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Legendary Knight Hermos

Level 8

LIGHT

2800 ATK / 1800 DEF

Warrior / Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Legend of Heart". When a monster you control is declared as an attack target, you can redirect the attack to this card, then select and remove from play 1 Effect Monster in your Graveyard. This card gains the effect(s) of the selected monster. When this card battles, you can remove from play any number of monsters from your Graveyard to multiply the ATK of this card by an amount equal to the number of monsters removed this way.

Legendary Knight Timaeus

Level 8

LIGHT

2800 ATK / 1800 DEF

Warrior / Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Legend of Heart". Once per turn, you can activate 1 Spell Card from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. If you do so, that Spell Card is removed from play. During your Battle Phase, by removing this card, along with "Legendary Knight Hermos" and "Legendary Knight Critias" on our side of the field from play when your opponent controls a monster with a greater combined ATK then all monsters you control, Special Summon 1 "Knight of Destiny" from your Extra Deck. This effect can be activated during the Damage Step.

Knight of Destiny

Level 12

LIGHT

∞ ATK / ∞ DEF

"Legendary Knight Critias" + "Legendary Knight Hermos" + "Legendary Knight Timaeus"

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck except by the effect of "Legendary Knight Timaeus" (you do not use Polymerization). This card cannot be destroyed in battle and is, under all circumstances, unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

10822m.jpg

OOC: You have those? Eh, fair enough. I mean I got some real good cards too.

I draw. I play Pot of Greed. Now meet an old friend Jira, the Infamous Mage but that not all as I syncho summon him with my Lady to Summon Infamous Mask Mage. Now you will lose 500 point during each of my turn if the combined ATK of your monster is greater than my Mage. I end.

Life Points 3750

Monster: 1

Hand 4

Rick:3250

[spoiler=cards]165539i.jpg

Infamous Mask Mage

Spellcaster/Syncho/Effect

ATK 3500 DEF 3000

During your turn, if this card ATK is lower than the combine ATK of every monster on the field, inflict 500 Points to your opponent Life Point. Increase this card ATK by 200 from each monster type on the field.

"Its my turn! I draw!"

Zarkus looked at his card

"Its time to end this! From my deck, I activate Graceful Charity to draw 3 cards and discard 2! I then activate Foolish Burial from my hand! Hermos attack his monster and use his special effect! I remove 3 monsters to triple his ATK!"

ATK: 7400

"Go!"

Archived