[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: John Rine

deck: Card Death.

appearance: like a dark twin of Yami Yugi. http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZfQvCCS2LxtZGhtN3cyYzRfOGtqa3RzOWM3&hl=en.

background: home less for most of his life, never could fit in any ware, became a piro at age 10 he burnt down his house at age 15 and got sent to the facility ware he sort of became a dark Signer. (revealing more of it as the story goes on.)

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Neo Dark Signer.

"This is over" Mark told her Drawing "I activate Angel's Sorrow' date=' allowing me to draw one card for every LIGHT and Fairy Monster in my graveyard" He drew four cards "Next, I summon Silent Angel and equip it with Divine Justice, increasing his ATK to 2000. Then I activate Divine Forgiveness, reviving my Life Force Dragon" He held up his final card "And finally I activate Revived Synchro Summon! This card allows me to remove from play one tuner monster and any amount of non-tuner monsters in my graveyard to Synchro Summon one Synchro Monster with a level less than the combined level of the removed monsters, so I select Angel of Vengeance" A large Angel, but still about half the height of Life Force Dragon, appeared next to Mark "Now Angel of Vengeance, Silent Angel,Life Force Dragon attack her Carbuncle!"

Hand: 0

Field: Silent Angel, Life Force Dragon, Angel of Vengeance

S/T: Divine Forgiveness, Divine Justice

LP:650

Your LP:2150

[spoiler=cards']Angel's Sorrow:Spell/Continuous/effect: During your Main Phase 1, draw one card for every LIGHT-attribute and/or Fairy-type monster in your graveyard. During the Battle Phase of the turn when an "Angel" monster attacked, LIGHT-attribute Fairy-Type monsters cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). Remove this card from play during the Standby Phase after you use this effect.

Silent Angel:Level 3/LIGHT/Fairy/Effect/1500 ATK/1300 DEF/effect: As long as this card is on the field, face-down cards cannot be flipped face-up and vice versa

Divine Justice: Spell/Equip/effect: Equip only to an "Angel" Monster. That card gains 500 ATK and its effect cannot be negated. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead

Divine Forgiveness: Spell/Equip/effect: Activate when the only monsters on the both player's side of the field and graveyard are LIGHT-attribute. Special Summon one monster from the graveyard to the owner's side of the field and equip it to this card. If the selected monster is a Fairy-type, it gains 1000 ATK. Destroy the equipped monster during the end phase.

Life Force Dragon: Level 10/Dragon/Synchro/Effect/4000 ATK/3900 DEF/Effect: 1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more LIGHT attribute non-tuner monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned, it gains ATK equal to the difference in your and your opponent's Life Points. When this card destroys a monster by battle, Special Summon one LIGHT monster with the an ATK, DEF, or Level less than or equal to the destroyed monster's from your hand or deck.

Revived Synchro Summon: Spell/effect: Remove one Tuner monster and up to four non-tuner monsters in your graveyard from play. Synchro Summon one correct Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck with a level less than the combined level of the sent monsters

Angel of Vengeance/Level 8/LIGHT/Fairy/Synchro/Effect/2800 ATK/2600 DEFeffect: 1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner LIGHT monsters. This monster gains 200 ATK and DEF for every LIGHT monster in the graveyard, excluding ones that were used to Synchro Summon this card.

Marcia: "Sorry, but I win. I activate my trap card! Vengence! This card allows me to inflict damage equal to the amount of damage I just took! Leaving you with 0 life points! I win."

[spoiler=Vengence]Vengence.jpg

Archived