[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

OOC: There needs to be peace after this duel for the tournament arc, so Im ending this. You can come back during the tournament.

"I activate United Fighting Spirit! I tribute my two Spider Egg Tokens. Arise! Legendary Dark Knight - Zarkus! Now I activate my final Spell card!"

Zarkus held the card over his head

"Activate Divine Polymerization! My target is Twin Seeds of Dark & Light - Sigma and Zarkus!"

The Darkness faded and all fear went away from the hearts of the players. the darkness and light merged into an orb, which went into Zarkus's body. An infinity symbol appeared behind him and his sword started glowing.

"Now its my turn! Time to end this!" he said, unsheathing his sword

"I attack you directly!"

Zarkus dashed towards Azure and cut him clear in half.

"Its over." he said, sheathing his sword.

[spoiler=cards]

10822u.jpg

Send every monster in your hand and Deck to the Graveyard. Select 1 monster in your Extra Deck. If the correct Fusion monsters exist on the field or in your hand, or among the cards you sent from your hand to the Graveyard, remove them from play, ignoring any card effects that would prevent them from being sent. Special Summon the selected Fusion monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions. Under no circumstances can the effects of this card be negated. Until your next End Phase, your opponent cannot activate any card effects. You can activate this card from your hand during your opponents turn.

Twin Seeds of Dark and Light - Zarkus & Sigma

************ Divine

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

Legendary Dark Knight - Zarkus + Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender + 1 LIGHT Monster + 1 DARK Monster.

This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summoned when all required Fusion Materials are on the Field. This card's Attribute is treated as Light and Dark. This card's name is treated as 'Black Serenade' and 'Dark Soul' respectively. Once per turn, you can destroy all card's on the Field (excluding this card) regardless of Effect. This card is unaffected by the Opponent's card Effects. The owner of this does not take Battle/Effect Damage. This card cannot be destroyed by Battle.

∞/∞

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Fair enough.

"Argh..."

The attack was still going through.

"Darkness! Cover me!"

The Darkness began to cover Azure as the attack come through, causing a continous loop of time around Azure.

"HAHAHAHAA!"

He exploded. His dark matter was up in the sky with the creator of light. He was not gone however.

Marcia: "First, I activate Heavy Storm! Destroying all spell and trap cards on the field. And I summon Fairy Emerald Carbuncle!" A green bunny appeared on the field "And I'll activate Dian Keto the Cure Master and Angels Song! And I remove Seraph Knight Angela from play to increase my life points by 2000! And my Seraph Knights effect allows her to come back to my sie of the field! Now, Meav, Angela, and Carbunlce attack directly!" all th monsters attacked Marks life points. "I told you I'm no amatuer! Now I play 2 cards face down! That ends my turn."

Marcia's stats:

Hand: 1

Field: Fairy Emerald Carbuncle, Seraph Knight Meav, Seraph Knight Angela, and Bright Winged Seraph Collette

S/T: 2

LP: 8100

Marks LP: 650

OOC: I'm giving you a chance to win.

[spoiler=cards used]FairyEmeraldCarbuncle.jpgAngelsSong.jpgSeraphKnightAngela.jpg

"AI....AI....AI. I'M A FREAKIN' AI?!?!?! HAHAHA! SOMEONE COULD'VE TOLD ME?!"

Azure pressed his hands around the ball of dark matter surrounding him.

"ARGH ARGH AHHHH!!!"

The dark matter exploded, releasing it down for the virtual world to see. His rage could be heard from where Zarkus was standing.

"Arithias..."

Azure grabbed him and picked him up.

"With the power of.... Er, darkness. I shall gather your body to form an ultimate being!"

"I turned a program on that collects duel energy and sends it to me. I got a lot of energy from your duel with Zarkus..."

Arthias smiled.

"I was nothing more then a single byte of data before it happened. Now, I could break us out if I was fully recovered."

Zarkus teleported away.

"Just a little bit of repairing to do and we can open the servers back up."

Ooc: you know how long this rp is. I had to skip a few pages. But I love everyone I read.

Deep within a grey plasma area. An egg like shell begin to move. "I guess now is my time to turn the virtual world into my playground. Zarkus.......Do you feel me?!?!" The covering of the shell appear to be wings as old face appear to from the them and jetted off into a wormhole......smiling.

Archived