[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Marcia clutchd at her cheek. Even if it was virtual it still hurt.

Rick: "What do you know about a black cloak wearing AI that challenges people on arrival?"

David: "Did something like that happen to you."

Rick: "Marcia and I were attacked by someone in the mountains when we go here."

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I use the Trap card Judgment of the Seed of Light from my hand! Now its my turn. My Draw Phase is skipped' date=' but I use the effect of Sigma to draw 2 cards."

Zarkus looked at his cards.

"I set 3 cards face-down and end my turn."

Hand: I lost track

S/T: 4

Monsters: 1

OOC: Fine.

"I use the effect of my "Ogre of Magical Tears" from my hand!"

LP: 3000

[spoiler=cards]

Judgment of the Seed of Light

Counter Trap

Once per turn, you can activate this from your hand or Graveyard if you control a "Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender" or a "Twin Seeds of Dark and Light - Zarkus & Sigma". Skip your next Draw Phase. Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card and destroy it. Until your next End Phase, under no circumstances can your opponent activate card effects, or can the effect of this card be negated.

Ogre of Magical Tears

DARK

0 ATK / 0 DEF

Fiend/Tuner

During your Battle Phase, when a card you control would be affected by a card effect, you can Special Summon this card from your hand to negate the card effect. If you do, this card is destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase and you take 1000 damage.

OOC: Sorry Kiryu, but you are NOT getting rid of my monster. I made it so that you couldnt select it as an attack target for a reason. Use that weakness.

"Hmph. I send my 2 Pillars to the Graveyard! Now I summon to 2 Deities! PARA! AND DOX!"

Deity of Time - Dox Ω

Psychic/Effect

DARK

Level 11

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 face-up "The Tower of Time" to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, you take no damage from battles involving this card, a monster that battles this cards effect(s) are negated. This card can attack your opponent directly. During your Turn, this card gains 4000 ATK and DEF untill the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the Field, you can activate Spells during your Opponents turn. Each time your Opponent activates a Spell or Trap, you can return 3 cards that are removed from play to your Deck to negate the activate of the Spell, Trap or Monster card and destroy it, then, inflict 1000 points of damage to your Opponents Life Points.

Deity of Space - Para Ω

Psychic/Effect

Level 11

DARK

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 face-up "The Pillar of Space" to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, you take no damage from battles involving this card, a monster that battles this cards effect(s) are negated. During your turn, this card gains 4000 ATK and DEF. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster your Opponent controls. This card gains the effect(s) and ATK equal to half the destroyed monsters ATK.

"Now! Direct attack! Both of you! End this!"

XI facepalmed and repeated its story, first pantomiming an arrow getting fired, then pantomiming getting hit in its "shoulder", if it had one, then a it mimed drawing cards, and made a zero with both hands and hoped that Thomas would get the point

OOC: In case you don't know, Mark shot Drake, forced Drake to duel him for their ace cards and Kuribohs, and Drake ended it in a tie

Jack drew his 6 cards

"This duel is over! I activate Spellbound Tuning! At the cost of half my Life Points, I can summon back my Red Dragon Archfiend! Then I Special Summon Jester Confit from my hand. Now, arise! Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon! Its time to end this! Synchro Summon!"

Red Dragon Archfiend started glowing as the two monsters merged with him.

""Polished, lone light! Become the true high-ruler and illuminate the earth! Shine your light! Synchro Summon! Grand soul! Savior Demon Dragon! "

The dragon descended from the sky

"I activate the effect of my Savior Demon Dragon!"

ATK: 7000

"Savior Demon Dragon! End this! Attack Herakilinos!

"Reveal Trap card, Spider Egg to negate your first attack!"

[spoiler=card]

10822j.jpg

Pay half of your Life Points. Reveal 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. Special Summon 1 Synchro Material Monster listed on that card from your Deck or Extra Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions. The effect of the summoned card is negated. (This is treated as a Synchro Summon). The effect and activation of this card cannot be negated.

"When my earthbound god is in the graveyard i can use this cards effect during either player's turn. So i remove my earthbound god from play and select one monster. Dealing dammage equal to 200 times the monsters Level, and the selected monster is destroyed and the end of the turn. Guess witch one i choose."

Marcia: "Low level!? I'm an Obelisk Blue member! Your gonna regret calling me that!" Macia activtes her duel disk

Marcia: "I summon Bright Winged Seraph Collette in attack mode and activate Summoning Angels and that allows me to special summon Seraph Knight Meav! And I'll play 2 cards face down! And I end my turn.

Maria's LP:4300

Mark's LP:4000

[spoiler=Cards played]BrightWingedSeraphCollette.jpgSummoningAngels.jpgSeraphKnightMeav.jpg

OOC: I'm gonna go with no on that one

IC: Mark's crossbow simply reformed and he drew to begin his turn "First, I summon Summon White Snow Dragon and activate Angel's Choir, allowing me to Special Summon two level four or lower "Angel" Monsters from my deck at the cost of two spells in my hand" Two cards shot out of Mark's Duel Bow "I Summon two Angels of Life" Twin angels appeared on each side of Mark's White Snow Dragon "Next I tune level 4 White Snow Dragon and my Level 3 Angels of Life and Synchro Summon my Life Force Dragon" The two angels merged with White Snow Dragon, forming a giant, angelic, ten winged dragon behind Mark "Next I activate the effects of my Angels of Life, when they're sent to the graveyard, I can remove them from play to gain 500 life points, then my Life Force Dragon gains Attack equal to our difference in Life Points" *enter battle phase*

Hand: 2

Field: Life Force Dragon

S/T:0

LP: 5000

[spoiler=cards] White Snow Dragon: Level 4/Dragon/Tuner/Effect/1600 ATK/1500 DEF

Angel's Choir: Spell/Normal/Effect:Activate only during a turn when you have successfully Normal Summoned. If all Monsters on the field are LIGHT-Attribute, send up to two Spell Cards from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon one "Angel" Monster for every sent card

Angel of Life: Level 3/Fairy/Effect/1000 ATK/1000 DEF/Effect: When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, except by battle, gain Life Points equal to half its ATK

Life Force Dragon: Level 10/Dragon/Synchro/Effect/4000 ATK/3900 DEF/Effect: 1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more LIGHT attribute non-tuner monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned, it gains ATK equal to the difference in your and your opponent's Life Points. When this card destroys a monster by battle, Special Summon one LIGHT monster with the an ATK, DEF, or Level less than or equal to the destroyed monster's from your hand or deck.

Maria: "I activate Raigeki Break! And I discard my Shining Angel and destroy your Life Force Dragon!"

OOC: Post Life Force Dragons effect so I know what I'm doing. Also it seems like these two are perfect to duel each other. I mean, so farthey both use Angel Cards.

Jack smiled

"Whenever a card effect would activate that would destroy my monster, you take damage equal to his attack points and the effect is negated, no matter WHEN it would destroy him. This duel is mine! Savior Demon Dragon, activate your special ability! End this duel now!"

"You still take 4000 Point of damage! Now I enter my main phase 2! I release both of my monsters to summon! DARKNESS! Then Phase Block! I call a phase and its skipped from now on in this duel for me! I end with 1 facedown!"

Darkness covered the virtual world. Striking fear into anything.

Darkness ∞

Level 12

DARK

∞ ATK/∞ DEF

Psychic/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Deity of Space - Para Ω" and 1 "Deity of Time - Dox Ω". This cards Summon cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by the effects of cards. Once per turn, you may negate the effects of 1 of your Opponents Monsters, regardless or the effect, you may use this effect during your Opponents Turn. This card cannot be destroyed in battle. During battle between an attacking monster you control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card gains the effect(s) of all cards that have been removed from play. During the End Phase of the Turn this card was Summoned, destroy it and inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the ATK of this card.

Archived