[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I use the Trap card Judgment of the Seed of Light from my hand! Now its my turn. My Draw Phase is skipped, but I use the effect of Sigma to draw 2 cards."

Zarkus looked at his cards.

"I set 3 cards face-down and end my turn."

Hand: I lost track

S/T: 4

Monsters: 1

OOC: Fine.

"I use the effect of my "Ogre of Magical Tears" from my hand!"

LP: 3000

[spoiler=cards]

Judgment of the Seed of Light

Counter Trap

Once per turn, you can activate this from your hand or Graveyard if you control a "Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender" or a "Twin Seeds of Dark and Light - Zarkus & Sigma". Skip your next Draw Phase. Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card and destroy it. Until your next End Phase, under no circumstances can your opponent activate card effects, or can the effect of this card be negated.

Ogre of Magical Tears

DARK

0 ATK / 0 DEF

Fiend/Tuner

During your Battle Phase, when a card you control would be affected by a card effect, you can Special Summon this card from your hand to negate the card effect. If you do, this card is destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase and you take 1000 damage.

OOC: Sorry Kiryu, but you are NOT getting rid of my monster. I made it so that you couldnt select it as an attack target for a reason. Use that weakness.

Davon,"i summon Gladiator Beast Retiari. Know i will return them to my deck to fusion summon, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus and activates its effect. When this card is Special Summoned, I can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. I will destroy your Red Dragon Archfiend, Battle Phrase Attack."

GladiatorBeastGyzarusLODT-EN-SR-1E.png

" i use my monsters effect to return him to my fusion deck and Special summon my 2 Gladiator Beast Murmillo, and use there effects to destroy your 2 monster, but first a chain to the summoning. Double Tag Team to special summon Gladiator Beast Laquari from my deck. it dosn;t stop the effect so your monsters are destroyed i send those 3 cards back to my deck to fusion summon Gladiator Beast Heraklinos. end my turn."

me:

hand 4

Filed 1 monster Gladiator Beast Heraklinos

Life points 4000

DoubleTagTeamPTDN-EN-C-1E.png

GladiatorBeastLaquariGLAS-EN-R-1E.jpg

GladiatorBeastMurmilloGLAS-EN-R-1E.jpg

GladiatorBeastHeraklinosTDGS-EN-SR-LE.png

"Guys... I wont fail you! Even if I have no cards left in my deck, I can still pull out a victory! Its my turn! I draw!"

Jack looked at the card he drew

"With this, I have the potential to claim victory! Spell card, activate! Angel of Charity! This card allows us to draw cards from our deck until we're holding six. What's more, if you negate the effect of this card, then I draw 3 cards and you draw none!"

He shut his eyes.

"Misty, Kiryu, Zarkus... and most of all, Carly."

Jack's deck started glowing.

"Lend me your strength!"

A darker version of the Crimson Dragon's mark appeared on his back.

10822i.jpg

Both players can discard any amount of cards from their hands. Afterward, both players draw cards from their deck until they hold 6 cards. If the effect of this card is negated, draw 3 cards from your deck.

Sigma frowned a little. 'Azure is just some little twerp who got hold of an unknown power. And the super computer you found must've been one of our network locations. We've many different computers littering the world to create a world wide game, with each location becoming a server. Duel Academy was one of our closed down servers. Did one of you activate it by accident?'

'If that is the case, then that server must've been connected to a high energy area, most likely where Zarkus, Arthias and I had our duel. That would have more than likely overloaded the terminal and send you all here. I'm afraid to say that, your minds were downloaded into this game and your bodies are well, to be blunt, gone' Sigma replied.

David: "You mentioned something about an oracle. Whats that?"

Rick and Marcia managed to get out of the mountain range and into the Sogen area

Rick: "At leat we're outof the mountains."

Marcia: "But we need to find David and Mike."

Rick frowned

Rick: "Thanks for damping my spirits Marcia. :("

David: "Still, is it at all possible for me to use it to get home?"

Rick and Marcia arrived and David and Stigma explained everything

Rick: "But what about Hollander, Zenia, or The Sins!?"

Marcia: "How are we supposed to stop them now?"

Rick: "AI dude, whats your name? And as for this 'Oracle' I don't give a damn about it unless it can get us home! Now is there any way we can figure out if Hollander is here too?"

David: "Can the Oracle get us home?"

Archived