[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Kio, I've never met you >___> I have unfinished business with Zarkus.

"Draw! Now I discard Continum Lord, now I add my pillars and Darkness spell.

Now I activate them. I end."

2 enourmous pillars rose from the ground. A black sphere behind Azure.

"HAHAHAHA!"

[spoiler=Cards]

Continum Lord

DARK

Psychic

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

You may discard this card from your Hand to the Graveyard to add 1 "The Tower of Time", 1 "The Pillar of Space" and 1 "Parallel Darkness" from your Deck to your Hand.

The Tower of Time

Continuous Spell Card

This cards effect cannot be negated or chained to. This card cannot be removed from the Field. You may only activate Spell cards from your Deck. If you draw a Spell Card, shuffle it back into your Deck. You can select 1 Spell Card in your Deck and activate it, after a Spell Card has been activated, it is removed from play. You may activate this effect during either players turn. Your Spell Cards may be activated during your Opponents Turn.

The Pillar of Space

Continuous Trap Card

This cards effect cannot be negated or chained to. This card cannot be removed from the Field. You may only activate Trap cards from your Deck. If you draw a Trap Card, shuffle it back into your Deck. You can select 1 Trap Card in your Deck and activate it, after a Trap Card has been activated, it is removed from play. You may activate this effect during either players turn. Your Trap Cards may be activated during the Turn they are set.

Parallel Darkness

Field Spell Card

This card may only be activated when you control a face-up "The Tower of Time" and "The Pillar of Space". This cards effect cannot be negated or chained to. This card cannot be removed from the Field except by its own effect. Destroy this card when the effect of either "The Tower of Time" or "The Pillar of Space" is negated. During your Draw Phase, you may Draw 2 cards or 0 cards instead of your normal draw.

???: "I summon Archfiend Soldier in attack mode. And now Archfiend Soldier attack Zurashe!"

Archfiend Soldier attacked Zurashe, but Zurashe blocked.

Rick: "I activate Block Attack. To switch Zurashe to defense mode."

Zurashe's effect: As long as this card remains in defense mode it cannot be destroyed in battle.

???: I enter main phase two and place two cards fac down and end my turn."

OOC: K new plan then...

David frowned

David: "Whatever. I'll duel you after you're done with him. No acceptions."

"I draw! Now I activate Mind Control, and MST from my deck! Now I activate Space Control from my deck!

Space Control

Trap Card

Remove from play 1 monster on your side of the Field. Select and activate one of the following effects:

-Return all Spells that are removed from play to their owners decks.

-Remove from play all Spell Cards from both players Decks

"I think I'll remove the spells! I end."

Rick: "My move. I place a monster face down in defense mode. And I play two more cards face down. That it for me."

David: "Whats he planing. And how the hell did he activate a card from his deck. Oh there effects must let him do that" he looked at Zarkus "Hey I forgot to ask your name." he said to Zarkus.

"Its my turn! I draw!"

Zarkus looked at the cards in his hand.

"I then activate the Trap card, Dimensional Opening. This card returns all removed from play cards to my deck. Thanks for clearing my field, Azure! I activate my Spell card - United Fighting Spirit! Normally I would have to tribute 2 monsters, but I can also activate this card when I have no monsters on the field! I Summon this!"

He held a card in his hand.

"Arise, Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender! I use his effect to draw 2 cards from my deck. I set 2 cards and end."

Hand: 4

S/t: 2

Monsters: 1

[spoiler=card]

Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender

********** LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. THis card cannot be Special SUmmoned except by the Effect of 'United Fighting Spirit'. This card is unaffected by your Opponent's card effects and cannot be destroyed by Battle. Once per turn, during your Main Phase you can draw 2 cards from your Deck. This card cannot be selected as an attack target. Once per turn, you can reduce all Battle Damage you would take to 0.

0/1000

10822b.jpg

This card can only be activated when you have no other cards on the field, or by tributing 2 monsters. Remove from play every monster in your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender" or "Legendary Dark Knight - Zarkus" from your hand, deck, Graveyard, or out of play. If this Face-down card is destroyed, you can activate it during the turn it was destroyed. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated or responded to.

Dimensional Opening

Trap

Return all of your removed from play cards to your deck. The effect and activation of this card cannot be negated or responded to.

Archived