[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: card reduced battle damage to 0 and summoned the tuner it didn't negate the trap >.> plus after the duel Thomas collasped so he can't really do much at the moment. But maybe you lose the red eys and black skin as the moon mark appears on your hand and your deck isn't overkill >.> then becoming the Azure Knight: Moon

OOC: Tho I explained this twice, I'll explain it again their are 7 Azure Knights which are Sky (Thomas), Space (Drake), Moon (Azure hopefully), Time, Sun, Earth and Ocean. Their a collection of legindary hero which have been proficied to stop some one which is unkown at the moment who it is but Thomas at first was trying to find the 6 remaining ones and also this was aprroved by NZ.

[spoiler=These are some of Ricks friends]

Name: Marcia Trizune

Deck: Heavenly Guardians

Apearance:Marcia.jpg

When she is at the Duel Academy, she wears the Blue dorm uniform.

Backround: After learning that Rick defeated the assistant head master but went to Red dorm, she confronts Rick. "I can talk to the head master to try to get you in Blue dorm if you want." she said. "I'd much rather stay in Red.". This confused Marcia. Nobody ever said no to her. So she usauly tries to get Rick to join Blue dorm.

Name: David Johnson

Deck: Swordsmen and Dragons

Apearance:sword-1.jpg When he is at Duelist academy he wears Red dorm clothes.

Backround: He dad owns a card shop. But for some reason, he never trie to get free cards. He joined Duelist Academy so that he could master Duel Monsters and become strong enough to defeat the man whos threatening to evict his dad: Seto Kaiba.

Name: Mike Yoruba

Deck: Fallen Angels

Apearance:sword.jpgHe wears these in the sattelite and Domino City.(New or Old. I don' think they eer said what happened to the original Domino City) But when he's at duelist academy he wears Red dorm clothes.

Backround: He joined the Academy to try to become a proffesional an pay for his family back in the sattelite. But unfortunatly he doesn't have the money to pay for the addmtion fee. But the headmaster cut deal with him and Mike had to defeat a Blue dorm member to get in the ed dorm. After winning, Mike gets into the Duelist academy for free.

Archived