[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Just a simple duel seems ridiculously boring" Mark said "So how about we wager my Dragon, his Tuner, my Angel Synchro, his Tuner, and my Winged Kuriboh series, against your Dragon, his Tuner, your Demon Synchro, his Dark Tuner, and you Kuriboh series" He chuckled "Gives you a reason not to go easy on me that way" He let out a chuckle "What do you say?"

"No" Drake replied "Kuriboh stays and I'm not risking both Synchros"

Mark sighed "Fine our Dragons and our LV Kuribohs, last offer"

"No" Drake repeated, after which Mark shot the arrowhead through his shoulder

"I didn't hear you" Mark laughed as a new arrowhead appeared on his arrow "Come again?" he asked

"Fine" Drake spat calling Kuriboh XI out of his card again, this time to hold the Duel Blade with its tail "Just keep it level old friend" Drake said "Virtual shoulder or not, this hurts like Hell"

OoC: Ace, Kiryu is just with Misty, protecting her from loud noises haha.

"HAHAHA! you will now die. I remove my Tower and Pillar from play! Now I can activate this!

Supermassive Black Hole

Quick Play Spell Card

This card can only be activated by removing from play "The Tower of Time" and "The Pillar of Space". Negate the effects of all cards your Opponent Played this turn. Special Summon 1 of your monsters that has been removed from play, ignoring the summoning conditions. Add 1 Spell Card and 1 Trap Card from deck to your Hand, skip your End Phase this turn.

Now I summon my Darkness!"

The virtual world went black. Nowone could see. Kiryu knew who had played it.

"Seeing as I skip my End Phase, I do not have to fill the requirement that inflicts infinite amount of damage to me! HAHAHAHA! Try and stop me now!"

OOC: Azure plot kicking in now

As Thomas thought he was done for his deck glowed and Kingdom Neos and Saviour Star - Azure soul Glowed forming a barrier of a poweful light and stop the effect damage and then Kingdom Neos turned around and said to Thomas "Tho he may of won with his cards I will not allow this as the card of Azure Sky, any evil that trys to kill my master shall face my warth" then Thomas reilised i was the same voice that he heared when his body was regenerated and said "So your are the one that brought me back"

"Yes I did but you serve as agreat role in this world as do the other 6 Azure Knights but with this duel tho your opponent may have the edge you have something much more than he has which is that you truely belive in your cards as next turn he will be defeated."

Thomas thought that Kingdom Neos the card he found was special and he was correct it had been helping him all this time and now Thomas knew what he must do on his turn.

OOC: Also skipping the End-Phase is it my turn now.

Ryoku's Eyes were Glowing, He Was Now aware of what went On During The Duel, He was Angry and Swung his Axe at The Arthias AI and It was Sliced in Half and Said "Hmph, Figures", He looked around For Jenis and Yata, but amidst the Duel They had Escaped, Ryoku Teleported Near Endymion and walked to Endymion to Seek Protection from himself......

As Thomas was about to draw his next card he saw that it started to glow as well as the mark on his hand and then said "My turn... Thank you Kingdom Neos you really help me out here, first I send all but one card from my deck to the graveyard and reduce my life points to 100 to active, Azure Ultima!" Holding the card in the air.

Azure Ultima
Spell
This card cannot be chained and is uniffected by spell, trap or moster effect. Activate this card by paying lifepoints untill you have 100 left and discard cards from the top of your deck untill you have 1 left, both players cannot activate spell or trap cards this turn, negate the effects of all monster cards except Saviour monsters ignoring any effects they may have until the End-Phase.

"Since you can really do much and your monster effect is gone I now Tune my Saviour Star and Kingdom Neos!" Thomas said as from the darkness covering the virtual world a piller of light appeared engulfing the two monsters and Thomas himself.

[b]"When miracels are made new hope can show how the world fights each day to keep their tomorrow from ending, Synchro Summon, combined with the strength of Kingdom Neos I appear Kingdom Saviour Neos!"[/b] Thomas said as he appeared out of the piller of light as the monster itself.

Kingdom Saviour Neos
lv 12 Light
Warrior/Synchro/Effect
Saviour Star - Azure Soul + Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos
When this card is Synchro Summoned, select 1 monster on your opponents side of the feild and negate all effect that monster and then you can destroy cards on the feild upto to half of the selected monsters level. During the End-Phase send this card to your Extra Deck and Specail Summon Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos from your graveyard ignoring any summoning conditions it may Have.
ATK/4500 DEF/3000

"Now with Kingdom Saviour Neos I chose your darkness and since your monsters a lv 12 I can destroy upto 6 cards so I destroy your Darkness and your two facedown cards, now to finish this, Kingdom Savior BAAAAAAAAKKEEEEEKAAAAAAAAA!" Thomas said as he rused to his opponent in a spiriling motio as he now looked like a which drill which struck at Azure. "Game Over" Thomas then said as the armour on his body dissapeared and then Thomas collaped.

OOC: you can understand it the Azure plot meaning you lost >.> okay.

~Revert back to Draw Phase.~

"Because you have no facedowns I activate Rainbow Life! Then ring of destruction! You lose infinite amount of Life Points."

Azure shut off his duel disk.

"Leave me alone!"

OoC: You can't win. No facedowns and even if you negate RoD, I gain an infinite amount of Life Points meaning that my LP cannot hit 0.

Archived