[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

"I reveal my Trap card! Dark Soul Desperation Attack! I pay all but 100 of my Life Points. This card allows me to Special Summon as many Dark Soul monsters from my Graveyard as I can, and it also negates the effects of all Spell and Trap cards on tmy opponent's field! But the effects of my monsters are negated and their ATK/DEF becomes 0. Arise, Dark Soul Chaos King, Jester, Golem, and Archfiend! Now, its time!"

"...He can't possibly mean..."

"I remove Dark Soul Chaos King, Jester, Golem, Nightmare Reaper, and Archfiend on my side of the field from ply to Summon my ultimate monster!"

"Arise! The ultimate monster! Dark Soul - Berserker End Dragon!"

"Its okay, we can still win..."

"Activate Spell card, Dragon's Vengance! When a Dragon-type monster destroys a monster by battle, all monsters on the field are destroyed and he gains their combined ATK! Now, Berserker End Dragon, attack Timaeus now!"

"Activate the effect of Hermos! I remove 3 monsters to triple his ATK and redirect the attack to him!

"Activate trap card, Ultimate Preperation! This card allows me to activate any card I want during the damage Step! This means I can use my Berserker End Dragon's effect to negate Hermos!"

ATK: 6000 ->7000

"Now attack!"

ATK: 7000 -> 9800 -> 13600 -> 15400

"Damn! I reveal my final Trap card, Spritual Sucessor! This card allows me to remove 3 monsters in my Graveyard from play to increase the LP of my Tag partner by their ATK! Legendary Knights, serve one final purpose! I can also add 1 card from my hand to my Tag Partner's hand..."

LP: 0

"Sigma, you better win this for me..."

Zarkus collapsed. He threw him the card: "United Fighting Spirit"

"Turn end."

Hand: 2

S/T: 0

Monsters: 1

[spoiler=cards]

10822.jpg

Dark Soul Chaos King + 4 "Dark Soul" monsters.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing the above cards on your side of the field and Graveyard from play. If this card is Special Summoned any other way, its destroyed. When a card effect is activated, you can discard one card from your hand to negate the activation and effect of the card and destroy it and increase the ATK of this card by 1000. During your next Draw Phase, draw 1 extra card from your deck for every time this effect was activated. The effects of this card cannot be negated by Spell or Trap cards. Every End Phase, remove the top 10 cards of your deck from play or take 6000 damage.

Spritual Sucessor

Trap

Activate only during a Tag Duel. Remove 3 monsters in your Graveyard from play and add their combined ATK to your Tag partnetrs Life Points. This card cannot be negated or chained to.

United Fighting Spirit

Quick-play Spell

This card can only be activated when you have no other cards on the field, or by tributing 2 monsters. Remove from play every monster in your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Legendary Dark Knight - Zarkus" or "Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender" from your hand, deck, Graveyard or out of play. If this Face-down card is destroyed, you can activate it during the turn it was destroyed. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated.

OOC: See sig for the Legendary Dark Knight, if you choose to Summon him.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigma accepted the card. 'I still have the God of Rock, and I intend to end this Arthias. You are the last of the viruses, I draw. Now I activate Reckless Consumate. This let's me select a spell or trap in my grave and activate it, or select a monster and summon it. If my opponent reveals a card in their hand that is the same type as the selected card, Reckless is negated. So, I choose something I discarded something I discarded by Angel of Charity, The FInal Performance. Do you possess a trap?' Sigma inquired.

Reckless Consumate

Normal Spell

When this card is activated, select 1 Spell, Trap or Monster card in your Graveyard. If a Spell or Trap card was selected, activate their effects. If a Monster was selected, Special Summon it to the Field. If your Opponent reveals a card in their Hand that is the same card type as the selected card, negate this card's Effect.

Sigma smiled. 'Good to know, because I activate Pot of Avarice. Putting my Wraith of the Harp, my Doom guitarist, my Sinful Songstress, my Demon Flutist and my Oboe Boe Boe back to my deck and draw two cards'. Sigma's deck shuffled, and he drew two cards. One of the cards caused a gasp. 'Why are you here?' he demanded, but knew the answer. 'I tribute my God of Rock to summon the ultimate Black Serenade. I now summon Black Serenade - Essence of Song' Sigma cried. The energies within the God of Rock exploded, creating a spirit of pure music. 'Through his effect, I can summon up to 4 Black Serenades from my graveyard, so I will call on Phantom of Music, Forgotten Violinist, Pianist of Despair and Cellist of Desire'. Each monster appeared on the field and played in awe of the monster. 'I now activate Unified Fighting Spirit, by offering up my Cellist of Desire and Pianist of Despair to call on Legendary Dark Knight - Zarkus'. 'But that is not all, I activate my spell card Musical Redo, which activates when I have a level 7 or higher Black Serenade on my field. I now use it to reactivate Unified Fighting Spirit to summon Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender by offering Phantom of Music and Forgotten Violinist'. Both knights appeared on the field, and two cards from the top of the deck popped out and Sigma added them to his hand. 'Through the effect of Sigma the Pretender, I can draw two cards from my deck. I choose the perfect application now of Super Polymerisation' Sigma cried and discarded Demon Flutist. 'I will fuse all four monsters on the field'.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Black Serenade - Essence of Song

************ LIGHT

Fairy/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 'Black Serenade - God of Rock' on your side of the Field. This card cannot be destroyed by Battle and it is unaffected by card Effects. Any Battle Damage the owner of this card takes becomes 0. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all Monsters on your side of the Field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase you can Special Summon up to 4 'Black Serenade' Monsters fro your Graveyard. Any card Summoned by this card's Effect is destroyed during the End Phase.

0/0

Musical Redo

Quick-Play Spell

This card can only be activated after the Effect of a Spell card has resolved and you have a Level 7 or higher Black Serenade Monster on your side of the Field. Activate the card from the Graveyard.

Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender

********** LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. THis card cannot be Special SUmmoned except by the Effect of 'United Fighting Spirits'. This card is unaffected by your Opponent's card effects and cannot be destroy by Battle. Once per turn, during your Main Phase you can draw 2 cards from your Deck. If 'Legendary Dark Knight - Zarkus' is on the Field, any ATK/DEF it gains by it's own Effect is doubled. If this card is in Attack Position, it is destroyed.

0/1000

OOC: Oh, I wanted to see him getting owned by Twin Seeds of Dark and Light - Zarkus & Sigma

IC: Sigma stood triumphant as he used Dian Keto on Zarkus. 'There can never be a messiah, as there will always be a heretic to revolt against it. That is the mistake of centuries' he replied. He looked at Zarkus. 'You awake yet?' he inquired.

OOC: Oh

IC: The spell card began to grow stronger. 'I fuse Legendary Dark Knight Zarkus, Dark Soul - Berserker End Dragon, Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender and Black Serenade - Essence of Song to call forth your end. I summon, Twin Seeds of Dark and Light - Zarkus & Sigma' SIgma announced and raised his arms. 'From two sides two knights fought. Equal in might, they united to end their war. One side fell in their attempts for peace, and they united to write the wrongs. Here is the testament to their greatestness' Sigma recited. A tall knight appeared on the field, his armour was similar to Berserker End Dragon. From behind was a spiritual white knight with his face guard down. 'I will use it's effect to obliterate the field, leaving you open. Go Twin Seeds, end this with Hope for the Future' Sigma ordered. Both knights nodded and raced towards Arthias, and slashed him in an X pattern.

Twin Seeds of Dark and Light - Zarkus & Sigma

************ Divine

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

Legendary Dark Knight - Zarkus + Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender + 1 LIGHT Monster + 1 DARK Monster.

This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summoned when all required Fusion Materials are on the Field. This card's Attribute is treated as Light and Dark. This card's name is treated as 'Black Serenade' and 'Dark Soul' respectively. Once per turn, you can destroy all card's on the Field (excluding this card) reguardless of Effect. This card is unaffected by the Opponent's card Effects. The owner of this does not take Battle/Effect Damage. Tgis card cannot be destroyed by Battle.

INF/INF

"...well done."

Arthias started disintegrating after he got slashed.

"You have... surpassed me once and for all. I commend you..."

He let off a slight grin.

"Its been real, Zarkus. I always looked up to you, Sigma. And the Dark Signers will continue to live as AIs... watch out for Azure, however."

Right before his head disintegrated, he let off a crooked, terrifying smile.

Zarkus got up after being healed.

"So you used it eh? You know, that knight... was my namesake. He lived before even the times of Atlantis, and was one of the strongest beings in the world, even surpassing the Gods."

Sigma smiled as the solid vision vanished. 'The Bserker End Dragon was your true soul, and it united with the power you once had to create the dark side, and my heart, the Essence of Song fused with the Pretender to create the light side, but Essence had no physical form, so the hwite didn't either. Funny how things work like that'.

Drake and Kuriboh XI were still talking when Mark showed up "So brother, you got your Kuriboh back I see" Mark said with a chuckle

"Yes, I did" Drake answered drawing his blue tinged sword "But you're not here to talk about that are you?" He ask engaging the Duel Mode while Mark drew his crossbow and loaded his only arrow "Now what?" Drake asked as his deck locked into place and shuffled on its own

"That's new" Mark said locking his deck into place and manually engaging the autoshuffle feature "New hack?" he asked

"Nope, well, possibly, maybe, Hell if I know" Drake shrugged as Kuriboh XI returned to his card

OOC: Kuriboh XI is the Spirit, Kuriboh LV 11 is the monster

Name: Rick Hikari

Deck: Knights Of The Ancient Order

[spoiler=appearance:]calintz.jpg

He looks like this accept when he is at the Duelist Academy. When he is here he wears Red Dorm clothes like Jaidens.

Backround: He was a normal 16 year old boy. He was on his way to apply fo the Duelst academy, when he bumped into Jaiden Yuki. At first Rick was confused. Jaiden seemed like he was talking to himself. "You think he is..." he said. "Right then, take this card. You need it more than I do...". As he walked away he told Rick one more thing. "Look for a card called Arceus The Savior Knight if you want th truth.". And he left. (The rest will be revealed).

So can I play. I'll figure out how he gets to the virtual world.

Archived