[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Though my Azure Sky is gone I still have have 5 monsters on my side of the feild so I Draw" Thomas said as he drew his card. "Since you have no monster on your side of the feild Stardust Dragon, Kingdom Neos! Attack with Cosmic Flare and Kingdom Mega Flare!" Thomas then said as his two monsters fired their Attacks at Azure.

"Fine, I'll draw 2 thanks to my field spell! Now from my deck I Activate Meteor of Destruction! You lose 1000"

Azure cracked a smile.

"I realese both of my Pillars! To summon these!

Deity of Time - Dox Ω

Psychic/Effect

DARK

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 face-up "The Tower of Time" to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, you take no damage from battles involving this card, a monster that battles this cards effect(s) are negated. This card can attack your opponent directly. During your Turn, this card gains 4000 ATK and DEF untill the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the Field, you can activate Spells during your Opponents turn. Each time your Opponent activates a Spell or Trap, you can return 3 cards that are removed from play to your Deck to negate the activate of the Spell, Trap or Monster card and destroy it, then, inflict 1000 points of damage to your Opponents Life Points.

Deity of Space - Para Ω

Psychic/Effect

Level 11

DARK

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 face-up "The Pillar of Space" to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, you take no damage from battles involving this card, a monster that battles this cards effect(s) are negated. During your turn, this card gains 4000 ATK and DEF. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster your Opponent controls. This card gains the effect(s) and ATK equal to half the destroyed monsters ATK.

HAHAHAHA!"

2 huge Gods fell from the otherworld, they were the biggest duel monsters Thomas had seen, twice the size of the Earthbound Gods.

"NOW! Attack him directly! There is nothing he can do! HAHAHA!"

----------

Meanwhile Kiryu was with Misty.

He kissed her as he sensed Azures power.

"Are you okay?"

OOC: when did you have 3 cards that were removed from play

"I play Miracle Guard, by tributing 2 monsters on my side of the feild this trap negates your monsters attack and increase my life points equal to its double of its ATK and if your trying its effect agian sorry but this card is uniffected to monster effects. So I tribute my Star Knight and Necroshade" Thomas said as a gold barrier protected him from the monsters attack.

LP 9000

OoC: they cannot be attacked.

"I flip my facedown! Final Attack Orders! Now your monsters are forced to attack position! Now I release my monsters! HAHAHAHA!"

An infinity symbol fell from the otherworld and hit the floor.

"I summon! Darkness!" The whole area went black as the virtual world was plummeted into darkness.

"Attack! You lose."

OoC: Darkness

Darkness ∞

Level 12

DARK

∞ ATK/∞ DEF

Psychic/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Deity of Space - Para Ω" and 1 "Deity of Time - Dox Ω". This cards Summon cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by the effects of cards. Once per turn, you may negate the effects of 1 of your Opponents Monsters, regardless or the effect, you may use this effect during your Opponents Turn. This card cannot be destroyed in battle. During battle between an attacking monster you control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card gains the effect(s) of all cards that have been removed from play. During the End Phase of the Turn this card was Summoned, destroy it and inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the ATK of this card.

As Thomas felt like he was done for his four face down cards glowed and one of them activated while becoming a compeletly different card.

Saviour Sheild

Trap

When an opponent monster attacks, negate that attack while ignoring any effects it may have. after activation remove this card from play.

next card activated and it was a quick play spell.

Saviour Soul

Quick play Spell

When an opponents monster Attack Special summon a Saviour star - Azure Soul and reduce all battle damage to 0 Untill the End-Phase.

Saviour Star - Azure Soul

lv 2 Light

Fairy/Tuner

This card can only be used for a synchro summon for a Saviour monster.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Then Thomas final card activated

Stardust Barrier

Quick play Spell

Tribute one Stardust Dragon to Effect all battle damage to 0. During the End-Phase of the Turn Special Summon 1 Stardust Dragon from your graveyard.

Thomas seeing that after all the cards had been played he saw that his opponent couldn't do anymore aswell as seeing that his opponents monster was gone.

Archived