[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Azure laughed at him.

"Haha, you should care"

Azure body, still snarled began to change, he changed into the shape of the God of the Underworld. He changed back, destroying all the area around him.

"Notice how the other have lost the power to destroy the land here. I am not just a Dark Signer, I am the darkness of time and space itself!"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryoku then Said in a Deeper Demonic Voice "Draw!" He Drew his Hand, "I activate Graceful Charity, So I draw 3 cards and Discard 2 cards, Then I activate Monster Reborn, Reviving 'Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Fairy', Then I activate 'Alluring Doppelgangers' Special Summoning 4 'Allure Tokens', Now I tune My Fairy to 3 Of My Tokens...."

"Storms Rage over the Scarlet End, Let Darkness Fill your Mind and Drown your Bravery, as It will Reign Supreme, Synchro Summon, The Crimson Darkness, 'Scarlet Destruction - Whispering End'!"

"I Will Now Activate 'Dark Eye of the End', Removing 2 Monsters In the Graveyard from the Game, as well as 'Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Assailant' and 'Messenger Of the End' From My Deck, Then I activate it's Second Effect, Removing 'Alluring Doppelgangers' from Play to Special Summon My Messenger, and Activate Both of his effects, When he is Special Summoned, I gain 2000 Life Points, and If I Reduce His ATK by 400, I Gain another 1500 Life Points, I will Set a Facedown and End, Messenger is Destroyed By The Effect of the Eye

Ryoku: 7500

Monsters: Scarlet Destruction - Whispering End (ATK: 0), 1 Allure Token(DEF: 0)

ST: Dark Eye of the End, 1 Facedown

Graveyard: 2 Spells, 1 Monster

RFG: 3 Monsters, 1 Spell

Hand: 1 card

[spoiler=In case you have Forgotten]

Alluring Doppelgangers

[spell]

Activate only when you control a Dark Monster, Special Summon 4 "Allure Tokens" (Dark/Thunder/3/0/0) in Defense Position. The Tokens cannot be used for a Tribute. If you activate this card, You cannot Normal Summon or Set this Turn

Scarlet Destruction - Whispering End

[Dark/Fiend/12/0/0]

1 Tuner + 3 or More Non-tuner Monsters

This card cannot Be Selected as an Attack Target. If this card Targeted by a Card effect, You can Pick the Target Instead. This card Unaffected by card effects that do not Target. When This card Attacks, This card's ATK Becomes Double the ATK of the Attack Target Monster until the end of the Damage Step. Once Per Turn, You can Discard 1 card to Remove 1 card your Opponent Controls from Play. If a "Sealing Circle" or "Sealing Darkness" card is Activated, Negate This Card's Effect.

Arthias's AI drew a card from his deck.

"Activate the effect of Darkness Neosphere... I discard Goldd and Silva to return all Spell and Trap cards to our hands. Also, Goldd and Silva are Special Summoned with their own effects. I then Normal Summon Bronn, Mad King of Dark World. I attack your token with Goldd, and attack you directly with Bronn and Silva. I discard Broww, Huntsman of Dark World with Bronn's effect. I set 1 card and end my turn."

Hand: 2

S/T: 1

Monsters: 3

-4100 LP for you

Meanwhile, the real Arthias was investigating the new network.

"I have a good idea of what I must do." he said, taking out an orb with an Omega sign on it.

"Lets see..."

He put the orb in the sign, and it started glowing.

"Delightful!"

Ryoku then Said "I Beg to Differ about the Direct Attacks, I Activate My Deckmaster Ability, By Discarding 2 Cards, I Can Fill the Rest of My Monster Zones with Allure Tokens, Causing a Replay"

Ryoku: 7500

Monsters: Scarlet Destruction - Whispering End (ATK: 0), 4 Allure Tokens(DEF: 0)

ST: None

Graveyard: 2 Spells, 2 Monsters, 1 Trap

RFG: 3 Monsters, 1 Spell

Hand: 1 card

"Alright then I draw" Thomas said as he drew a card its that card! "Play The Feild Spell, Azure Sky!" Thomas said as the sky all around the virtual world changed into an orange colour. "I then Play flute of Summoning Kuriboh to special summon winged Kuriboh in deffence mode and then tribute him for necroshade in deffence aswell and now the effect of my feild spell activates as when a monster is sent from the feild to the graveyard the owner of that monster can special summon a Light or Wind Attribute monster with 1500ATK or less from my deck and I choose my Tuner monster Elemental Hero Neos Aurora" Thomas then added a girl with white hair with armour like neos appeared next to necroshade. "Then I'll Tune them together as when it seems that darkness has won a glimmering light appears to bring hope to our would, Synchro Summon, Arise, Stardust Dragon"

OOC: GTG BBL

Elemental Hero Neos Aurora

lv 3 Light

Warrior/Tuner

Once per turn, by discarding 1 card you can this monster card name can be treated as "Elemental Hero Neos" Untill the End-Phase.

ATK/1000 DEF/500

Azure Sky

Feild Spell

This card cannot be removed from the feild. When a monster on the feild is sent to the graveyard the owner of that monster can special summon 1 Light or Wind Attribute monster with 1500ATK or less to their side of the feild.

Azure drew.

"HAHAHA! WATCH!

I discard Continum Lord!

Space/Time Deities.

Please Note: Do not rate the overpowerness of the following cards, rate the OCG. They are for an RP and therefore are meant to be overpowered.

That is all.

Continum Lord

DARK

Psychic

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

You may discard this card from your Hand to the Graveyard to add 1 "The Tower of Time", 1 "The Pillar of Space" and 1 "Parallel Darkness" from your Deck to your Hand.

Now I activate The Tower of Time. The Pillar of Space and Parallel Darkness!

The Tower of Time

Continuous Spell Card

This cards effect cannot be negated or chained to. This card cannot be removed from the Field. You may only activate Spell cards from your Deck. If you draw a Spell Card, shuffle it back into your Deck. You can select 1 Spell Card in your Deck and activate it, after a Spell Card has been activated, it is removed from play. You may activate this effect during either players turn. Your Spell Cards may be activated during your Opponents Turn.

The Pillar of Space

Continuous Trap Card

This cards effect cannot be negated or chained to. This card cannot be removed from the Field. You may only activate Trap cards from your Deck. If you draw a Trap Card, shuffle it back into your Deck. You can select 1 Trap Card in your Deck and activate it, after a Trap Card has been activated, it is removed from play. You may activate this effect during either players turn. Your Trap Cards may be activated during the Turn they are set.

Parallel Darkness

Field Spell Card

This card may only be activated when you control a face-up "The Tower of Time" and "The Pillar of Space". This cards effect cannot be negated or chained to. This card cannot be removed from the Field except by its own effect. Destroy this card when the effect of either "The Tower of Time" or "The Pillar of Space" is negated. During your Draw Phase, you may Draw 2 cards or 0 cards instead of your normal draw.

HAHAHAHA!"

Two massive pillars, the same ones from before arose. Then a Black Sphere replaced the field spell in place.

"NOW! I end my turn. Its over. All I need is 2 more turns."

OOC: Hold it Kiryu I didn't say I ended my turn >.> plus Azure Sky prevents itself from being removed from the feild. Now to continue my turn.

"Since two new mores are in the graveyard I special summon my Dragoon Guardna and Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos Aluis and with Aluis effect I can pay 1000 lifepoints and Tribute Aluis to special summon Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos ignoring its summoning condition and since another monsters in the grave I special summon Star Knight and set 3 cards in deffence mode and finnaly End my turn" Thomas said suprized at how powerful Azure Sky was

lp 3000

Mon 5:

Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos (ATK/3000)

Stardust Dragon (ATK/2500)

Dragoon Guardna (DEF/2000)

Star Knight (DEF/100)

Elemental Hero Necroshade (DEF/1800)

S/T 3: 3 Face downs

Feild: Azure Sky

Hand: 1

OOC:

Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos Aluis

lv 5 Light

Warrior/Effect

You can pay 1000 life points to tribute this card to special summon Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos from your Extra deck while ignoring its summoning conditions.

ATK/1500 DEF/1000

Dragoon Guardna

lv 4 Wind

Dragon/Effect

When an opponents monster attacks, can tribute this monster to reduce the battle damage from that monster to 0.

ATK/0 DEF/2000

Star Knight

lv 1 Light

Warrior/Tuner

While you control more than one monster this card cannot be selected as an attack Target.

ATK/100 DEF/100

Archived